Wednesday 19 August 2009

Brand new challenge ...La-La Land Crafts - Flower Power


Good morning and it is an exciting day today because it is the very first weekly challenge for La-La Land Crafts . You really need to see the gorgeous new range of stamps that are now available to pre-order from their web shop , aren't they just so cute!!!

The first theme is a nice easy one ...... FLOWER POWER. Show us your flowers on your cards - they can be on your image, papers, punched or bought but we want to see them somewhere. We are happy for you to combine challenges too so that is great news for everyone too. The top 3 cards from this weeks challenge will win a button for their blog. The winner will receive a 25% discount for the online store . Plus .... everyone who enters this weeks challenge will be put in a draw to win a free Window Lala stamp !


I have used the gorgeous Birthday Lala stamp which was sent to me in my GD parcel (thanks Irina) and couldn't wait to ink her up. The stamps and packaging are a gorgeous quality and they stamp perfectly. As you can see I had no problems adding flowers to my card - you know how much I love them so this was a perfect challenge for me! I have used these delicious papers from Making Memories - they really are so pretty in real life that I hate cutting into them.



I am still getting used to my copics but how great is it that you can colour your pearls too .... so much fun! I followed the sketch from this weeks Sketch saturday and rotated it to make my image fit better. I am also entering it in this weeks Pollycraft challenge which is favourite things (need I remind you all how much I love flowers, lol). You can upload your cards to SCS using the keyword LLWWC1 , that way we can see everyones gorgeous creations in one place. Remeber to pop over to the blog to see all the gorgeous creations from the DT and GD's






26 comments:

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous bright card Marcea. Lala is looking fabulous! You've really taken to your copics!!

Love the papers and the flowers are brill !

HUgs

Kimmi x

Juls said...

great card! Love the bright colours!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Superb job on the colouring! Such lovely colours! I love the little details and embellishments that make this card come together so beautifully. xx Jane

Emma said...

beautiful card marcea must pop over there love a new challenge blog to get into.
btw on my blog i'm offering a candy giveaway xx

Sheila said...

Fabulous hun, Miss Lala looks stunning all dressed with her presents and ready to hit the bar..opps party running :, love the colours Marcea, you and those Copics are well bonded now hun :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your colors and the beautiful flowers!!! Great coloring!!

Sue said...

oh wow Marcea this is beautiful,love your colours and papers and your adorable image is coloured beautifully..love it:)
thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, love the colouring on your card, not sure about the image its not my cup of tea, her eyes are a bit strange, but youve done a brilliant job of colouring her and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Marcea! I love your card!!! So bright and cheery! It's so nice to start a morning with something so beautiful! Love your coloring!
Have a great day!
Kim

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhhh love it! You know I'm a sucker for brights!

Z x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful image and beautiful papers.

Greetings Jannie

maxine said...

This is a fantastic card Marcea and a lovely image, I'm just off to check out the blog and shop.

Maureen said...

Beautiful!! Love that punched edge and your flowers are gorgeous!!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Marcea,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Beccy said...

Gorgeous card - looks like you have got the hang of those copics already.

Beccyx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Pure loveliness Marcea!!! My goodness, you've aced this all the way! I adore the colors... and your beautiful flowers. You have mastered those Copics already! (Aren't they great?)

Nilla said...

How colorful and delight card, Marcea! Love it! Hugs Nilla

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely papers! I like a lot the way you added the sentiment. Fun image and lovely coloring.

Sunny regards, Renata

Paula said...

Such a beautiful card Marcea i adore the image and as always fabulous detail.
Paula xxxx

Rach said...

a lovely card Marcea, love the flower details that you have added they are so pretty. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

What a stunning card babes - LOVE the delish colour combo and sweet image. Brilliant layout and embellies too xxx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie, love the sweet image and the colours are delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card hun...love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x

simplyfairies said...

Superb as always...

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, flowers are my fave too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

crafty amy said...

Brilliant card hun :D
I love the colours and those papers are stunning.
Thank you for joining us at Polly craft and good luck.
X Amy X

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes