Saturday 29 August 2009

Penny Black / Sneak Peek / Singalong Saturday



Good morning, woohoo it is the start of our Bank Holiday weekend .... extra day off, just what I need!!!!!! Did you realise this is the last BH before Christmas ...... so what a perfect time to join in our new challenge on PBSC which is ....

CHRISTMAS





I am really loving making christmas cards at the moment and can't believe I have a nice little collection growing already. I love this image and have chosen these gorgeous purple shades taken from my papers (which are last years DCWV pack). Lots of bling and sparkle with my gems, brads and huge snowflake too.



I didn't realise my charm was a bit wonky when I took my piccy - there is always something you spot afterwards, lol. I hope you can all find a litle time to join us this week. Have a great weekend whatever you do.


-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Another fave of mine from years gone by ..... now who didn't like this!
Pure by The Lightning Seeds





22 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

loving this one Marcea...gorgeous colours...that adorable snowman and check out that icy snowflake..it's beautiful....enjoy your BH weekend..big hugs kath xxxxx

Paula said...

Such a fabulous Christmas card Marcea i adore this image and what fantastic colours and details.
Paula xxxx

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..so love this image..im seen alot of him lately..must try and get him.
love the colour combo..and your soft effect colouring on him.
TFS hugs clare xx

hope you hve a lovely BHW and enjoy your extra day off...i cant believe im back in work on thrusday..after 6 weeks off..its gone so quick.

Mephisto said...

Hi,
great colors have you choosen. And the image is fab!

Hugs
Domi

tracie said...

Monring hun.. oh wow this snowman is adorable.. love the gorgoeus purples and this is one of fav papers too.. love the none traditional colours for xmas..gorgeous !!
Have a lovely weekend hun
hugs
Tracie :)x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea, what stunning colours to use on a Xmas card, but the work beautifully. A really gorgeous card. well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love the gorgeous colours of this card, wonderful sweet snowman too.
luv
Debby

Swaantje said...

What a lovely card,Marcea!
The image is very cute abd your colouring is great..

Hugs
Swaani

PinksyDoodles said...

Wonderful card Marcea. Your colouring skills are awesome!
Clare x

Ansku Aarremaasta said...

What a wonderful card!!I just love your blog.You make so fabulous cards!!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

GORGEOUS colours, papers and snowflake!

Sunny regards, Renata

Iren said...

This was a really lovely xmas card!!! So lovely colors and emblishments!

Hugs!

Victoria said...

ooh this is very christmassy, I lurve that fluffy snowflake!

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Marcea - you can never go wrong with Snowy, he's one of my all time faves .... and the colours are fabulous. Hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend
Pauline x

Maria Matter said...

hey Marcea!

I had to pop over and tell you how much I love this card!
What great icy colors....just perfect hun, beautiful!!!

take care
Blessings, Maria

simplyfairies said...

I love this card big time, that crunchy snowflake is gorgeous!

Emma said...

Aw I love this one...the snowman is sooo cute and gorgeous colour.
The snowflake is stunning...
Emma x

Nicola said...

Wow that snowflake is gorgeous and so is your card Marcea. Your image is so sweet and dp is so delish.xxx

Rach said...

this is wonderful hun, fabulous colouring and colour choice. hugs rachxx

Tammy said...

Oh, I LOVE your Christmas card!! The image is so sweet and your colors are fantastic!!

Tammy x

thread-bare said...

Awww I just love that snowman xx Clare x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes