Thursday 13 August 2009

Lili of the Valley - So Charming


Good morning to you all and here we are all ready for a brand new challenge on LOTV . I would just like to thank the lovely Erin for being our guest designer for the last few challenges ... thanks sweetie. We are also welcoming a talented crafter to our DT. A warm welcome to Domi , I am so pleased to have you join us, I just adore your work :o)


This week we would like to see you all use charms on your cards. There is a prize for one lucky person so make sure you join in ... remember you have 2 whole weeks to be creative! I have used one of the new stamps called Swing Time from The Little Girls Collection and is available to pre-order from here . The new range is incredible and these beauties are going to be so popular.



I have coloured my image using prismacolor pencils. I love the soft effect they give (wonder if I will be able to master my copics when they arrive ... gulp).
I really hope lots of you can join in this challenge. You do not need to use a LOTV image and you are allowed to combine so come along and join in the fun. Remember to pop over to the blog to see the rest of the DTs cards and for some more sneaky peeks of the new images.
Have a wonderful day!

17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh isn't she adorable and gorgeous card you've made with her.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

so sweet honey, love how you have placed your flowers and what a fab colour combo. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Marcea!!
I love the image and colours.

Greetings Jannie

Saskia said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamp... and the bright colours!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marcea, I preordered my stamps yesterday and its so nice to be able to see what a fabulous image it creates. Thats one gorgeous and stunning card, love the flowers and the colouring its beautiful. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Ali Watson said...

Simply adorable, hope you are well honey.

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card, love the matching flowers and the image is colored so well! Hugs Nilla

Kim. said...

Beautiful card and I just love that stamp so I am off now to pre order. Have a great day.
Kim xXx

Paula said...

Such a sweet card Marcea i adore the image and lovely colours and details.
Paula xxxx

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,
your Card is sooo seet! Love the image and the Flowers are wonderful!

Hugs
Domi

Juls said...

this is such a gorgeous image! Love the card! beautiful!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful Marcea! Love the pretty colors, so soft and those flowers are a beautiful accent. That image is darling too and colored beautifully. :)

Victoria said...

This is beautiful Marcea. I just love these new pre order stamps and am so tempted by them! Love your colouring on this one!
Hope you are well!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Nicola said...

Ooh she is adorable Marcea and your colouring is amazing ... your shading is exceptional. Loving those papers and scrumptious flowers and I wish you well wit your Copics when they arrive. xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh Marcea,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh so sweet! I love the image... and your color scheme is perfect!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes