Sunday 2 August 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


Hi everyone, well Mr Blogger has been a complete pain in the butt and you should have had this yesterday. So, I am now melting at my mum and dad´s in Spain (reaching 42 degrees today!) so this is going to be a quick post. This week on Penny Black we want to see a theme inspired by

SUMMER





I have coloured this sweet image with my prisma pencils and used a little bit of stickles on the buzzy bee´s wings.




Papers and insert are from the fab CDs by Donna over at Bearly Mine Designs so be sure to check them out. The sweet sunflower is from Joanna Sheen´s webshop .... really cheap!




Right, I am off for a dip in the pool - sorry, no song today but I will maybe pop one on through the week for you. Hope it isn´t raining too much, lol!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your dip! Love the card it is so very sweet x

Andrea said...

it's really summer

Ali Watson said...

Fab card honey, hope you have a super holiday.

Penni said...

Fab card Marcea. I love these hedgehogs, they're so sweet.

Hugs
Penni
X

Ellen said...

Wowwwwww Marcea,

What an beauty!!! Love the colours, the image and the details!!

Hugs,
Ellenxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful. I love the sunflowers.
Clare x

Rach said...

a fabulous card Marcea, love the yellow and black combo.
Enjoy your time at your mum and dads. hugs rachxx

Juls said...

just gorgeous! love the sparkly wing on the bumble bee!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the summery colours.

Have a lovely time at your mum and dads.

Joanne x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea.
The image is adorable, fabulous papers and the flowers are just beautiful.

Karen x

Nannieflash said...

oh Marcea, what a fantastic card, love the image its beautifully coloured, and the papers really make it stunning. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Marcea and lovely colouring, love the papers and design, just beautiful.Enjoy Spain.
Hugs Linda

Alex said...

LOVE those hedgies Marcea!! I hope you are having a wonderful visit in Spain!! Glad I have time to visit again - I have settled into a routine with work and I am so glad I get to see your beautiful cards again! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jackie said...

fab card again Marcea, so jealous of you being in the sun!!

Enjoy Jackie x

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute! I really love the inside!!!!!!!!!

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image and love the colour combo.
Emma x

maxine said...

This is a fantastic card Marcia

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes