Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Paper Shelter – Anything Goes + DT Call


Morning ….. you will have to forgive me for my very short post. I need my bed – just finished my night shift and my eyes are closing. Promise to add full links etc later.

So here is my card for this weeks challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog …… the theme is

ANYTHING GOES



How cool is this image??? I love her. This digi is called ‘Pop Star’ and is available from The Paper Shelter website.




The great thing about digis is that you can manipulate the image. I have flipped this one and also added in a piece of word art from Create with TLC which you can buy here.




Don’t forget you still have a couple of days to apply to be on the DT …. full details are on the challenge blog.
Challenges:
Cutie Pie – Glitter & Bling
Sketch and Stash - #92 (new digi, sentiment and papers!)
J & C Creations – Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly – All Things Girlie
Latinas in America – Pink & Brown

Back soon after my snooze xxx

14 comments:

Astrid said...

OMG, this is a fabulous card, lovely image, beautiful colouring !

Hugs Astrid

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Marcea that is stunning, I love the colour choice and your flowers are gorgeous. I hope that you had a fabulous holiday by the way. hugs Shirleyxxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and colours and love her hair!
Lorraine x

Tlc Creations said...

It's beautiful~! Love how you arranged the flowers.
Paulette

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the flowers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
Kevin xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love your coloring. The flowers are gorgeous. Love all the glitter.

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.i love the image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and an amazing and beautifully coloured image:)x

Penny said...

Marcea, this is just darling! Love the hair! :^) Such pretty paper, design, and floral arrangement. And the sentiment is perfect with this! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Latinas en America said...

So beautiful card, but i was wondering if you are participating with this card in our Challenge #32 in Latinas en America, if so, i think you forgot to put you are participating in our challenge, Thank you

Gaby B

Latinas en America said...

Thank you so much for your participation, i love your card!!

Thanks

Gaby B

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beatiful card!! it is so cute!!!
Thanks for joining us at Latinas en America.
Ruthie ~DT

Latinas en America said...

Gorgeous card! Congratulations for winning the challenge over at Latinas en America =0)...Fabi

Monika Reeck said...

wooow Love your coloring and so many sparkle on your card wohooo this is really girly and love your color combo...Gorgeous card...good luck with the challenge.

I am also joining the Sketch and Stash challenge my card is number 65 would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be so glad if you leave me some love too :) hugs, Monika

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes