Saturday 14 July 2012

OMG … You are soooo embarrassing!!!!!!

Good morning folks, yay for the weekend!!! I am off for a couple of days which is brilliant. Hubby is off too so that is even better. We are going to go out tonight to celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary which was yesterday – how time flies.

Anyhoo, onto my card for today. Sometimes you just need a little humour in your life don’t you think. This image from
Just Inklined really made me smile. You can see other fab inspiration over on the Just Inklined Blog. This hilarious image is called Daisy and Watson and you can purchase it from Just Inklined.




I coloured my image first AGAIN before picking my papers …… I will pop the links below if you are interested.




The face of the girl and the dog just crack me up. The dog reminds me of that clip with Harry Secombe when he was doing Songs of Praise and the dog went skidding down the hill on it’s bum behind him hahahaha. The sentiment Plan A is from the fabulous Create with TLC.




What I used…


daisy-and-watson_water-228x228DEL009_bundlecopicsketchgood--90000--82851_product_315990596_thumb_large

Flowers from WOC 
Ribbon and pearls from stash.

Challenges:…..

J&C Creations – Anything Goes
By the Cute and Girly – A day at the … Park
Oldie but a Goodie – Flower Power ( ribbon/flowers)
My Time to Craft – It’s Raining Cats & Dogs
Crafty Creations – Free for All
Creative Inspirations – BINGO (Pearls, Blue, Flowers)
Southern Girls – Pearls


And that’s your lot ……. xxx

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card Marcea love the colours and design wonderfully coloured, have a fab time tonight Jo xx

Jak Heath said...

love the papers, I feel a shopping spree coming on. fab colouring of our Daisy and Watson too.

Tammy said...

Fabulous and such fun! Super papers and your coloring is perfection!

Shell said...

Totally gorjuss, your colouring is ace, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Janice said...

Brilliant card - fab image and text - I do so love cards that are different ´- & that's a compliment. Thanks for sharing it with us at an OBAG, Jx

Sandra H said...

Happpy belated 21st Wedding Anniversary hope you enjoy yourselves tonight! gorgeous card and such an adorable image:)x

rosie said...

gorgeous card. love the image. fab sentiment too!!

happy belated anniversary x

Carla S. said...

Great card, Marcea! Love the papers, and fun image! The sentiment is so fun, too!

Cynthia said...

I needed a chuckle this morning, Marcea! Great coloring of this super image. Being a dog owner, I can definitely appreciate this dilemma!

Penny said...

Oh, Marcea, this image just cracks me up! Too danged funny! Love the scene and your coloring! And the papers and flowers are really pretty! :^)
Congratulations on your 21 years of marriage!!! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Squirrel x said...

Oh you just make me howl girl! This is fabulous (and yeah, I do image first, every time) and just adorably funny and cute. Brilliant. Happy Anniversary babe. Hugs Sxx

Lorraine said...

This made me laugh! Love the image and colours and the sentiment is great!
Happy Anniversary and have a lovely night out.
Lorraine x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim. said...

Lol what a great image I can think of a few people that would appreciate a humorous card like this. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx

Sue uk said...

Fab card and lots of inspiration. Thanks for joining us at J & C Creations challenge

julie_woolston said...

Fantastic card Marcea great image.

Congrats on your 21st Anniversary hope you enjoyed your meal.

We celebrated our 35th Ann last Mon we too went out for a meal, must be catching, lol.

Hugs Julie x

June Nelson said...

Its a brilliant card and such fun, im having a chuckle the image is fantastic, brilliant card huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

haha so stunning marcea.fabulous colours and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Claveh said...

What a brilliant image, having a dog I can totally sympathise with this poor girl. Great card. xxx

craftyb said...

Fab card - great humour! Love the colours and the pretty paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

Helen said...

Fab card - love the sentiment! lol
Thanks for playing with us at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes