Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sneak Peek …… 50 shades more(head)


Good afternoon. Oooh what a glorious day it has been. Thank heavens it is my day off today, work was like an oven yesterday. I am just about to go and enjoy a bottle of beer in the garden but thought you might like to see one of the gorgeous new stamps by Morehead that Crafter’s Companion will be bringing to you from Friday.




Seeing as 50% of the population has gone 50 shades crazy, I thought I would just use my grey Spectrum Noir pens for this sample ….. with a little hint of red. The nose has glossy accents on it but you can’t really tell with my amazing photography skills.



I have also used 3 of the accessory stamps that come with the main stamp – there are loads of them so you can make your project have lots of different looks. The paper is from the CD-Rom and I used the colouriser to get the greyscale effect ….. such a useful tool.



If you head over to Crafter’s Companion news Blog there are details of how to win the CD-Rom and also some decoupage kits – you will also be inspired by lots of sneak peeks by the design team.

What I used…….

Tuxedo Black Memento Ink PadNeenah Classic Crest Card Pack

Challenges…

Crafty Catz – Monochromatic


Back soon with more sneak peeks from Morehead!


xxx

11 comments:

Tracy-Lou said...

I love it :-)

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Marcea. So effective and the red is perfect.
Love Sharon. x

Debbie x said...

Stunning card Marcea! Love these colours!
Debbie x

Sandra H said...

Such a cutie, x

maxine said...

Lovely card Marcia so cute x

Rachel Brown said...

Oh Marcea I just love this, the comparison of the grey and Red is stunning. The stamp is lush!!! Thanks for sharing xxxx

Penny said...

Oh, Marcea, I love the dash of red on this card. The image is just darling, and you did such a great job with the design! Love, love, love it!
Hugs,
Penny

julie_woolston said...

Hi Marcea this is gorgeous I love the colour and the flower just sets it off, Fabulous.

Hugs Julie x

coops said...

so stunning marcea.gorgeous image and i love your mono colouring with the pop of red :D

xx coops xx

Claveh said...

Marcea, this is simply stunning, I am not sure whether I would have the courage to even attempt this! It is beautiful, what a talent! xxx

Janette said...

Oh this is such a delightfully sweet card, really love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes