Monday 30 July 2012

Still clowning around…..

Morning all, the sun is still shining here is North Yorkshire but it is definately cooler and much breezier. Not complaining though because it is a lovely day and it isn’t raining. Are you all enjoying the Olympics? I love them, I really do. It is great watching sports that you wouldn’t usually watch. I got really into the beach volleyball yesterday between Great Britain and Canada – what a nail biter it ended up!

I thought I would share one of my Morehead cards with you that I made for the Create and Craft shows. Did you all manage to buy your POTW? I have to admit these are one of my favourite releases so far from
Crafter’s Companion although I say that every time haha.


I have stamped my image onto Neenah card using Memento Ink, I have then coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pens. The die is by Marianne Design and I just love it sooooo much! 


I think this is proving to be a really popular stamp and I am not surprised, it is just so sweet. I have also coloured this using just my grey pens ….. you can see that post by clicking HERE.

I wanted to try something a bit different to my usual bows so I looped my ribbon and secured with a brad. I love how it looks and will be making more like this in future. Plus I have so many brads that I hardly use any more.

I forgot to write the colours down that I used but I promise to try and be good from now on though.

I am going to enter my card for the following challenges…

Whimsy Inspirations – Summer Fun

Secret Crafter – Bright & Cheerful

 

Have a great day, I am going to do a bit of crafting I think – oh what a surprise lol xxxxxx

32 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, what a lovely card, and you're right; that stamp is so cute. Hugs ,Frea

Lorraine said...

Hi Marcea, you must be at the other side of York to me - it's been raining here!! :-(
Gorgeous card, love these new stamps, and you've done a fab job with this one.
Just waiting for the CD to arrive now!!
Lorraine x

lindah11 said...

adorable love it to bits
hugs linda xxx

Kay Dalton said...

its adorable,love the colours

Eileen said...

This is gorgeous Marcea. Beautifully coloured. Love that die and the ribbon looks great. Love the grey one too, her little red nose really finishes it off.
Eileen x

Unknown said...

Aww gorgeous, I love the image, it's so sweet.... the col,ours you've used are fab xx am now a follower xx

Doreen said...

What a lovely card Marcea,gorgeous image and design.xxx

sam said...

Hi marcia
It is stunning as usual xx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Marcea what a card the image is so sweet, love the colour combo and your bow very effective.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Gosh your card is just so beautiful and that distressing is absolutely gorgeous xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Marcea! I love the little stamped image and the colour combination is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

A fabulous card Marcea! I'm enjoying the Mens Diving Finals as I'm typing this. Enjoy the rest of the Olympics!

Sarah x

Creations by Shirl said...

Super pretty card, love that die and the image is just adorable...








w7

Kate M said...

Lovely card - cute image, great colouring and I love that loopy bow.
Kate
xx

lindyloo said...

awwww beautiful card i can not wait for my disk to arrive

linda x

Celias said...

Beautiful card, love the image and colours xxxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous marcea.the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Penny said...

So sweet, Marcea! Love your little image, and that red nose is a kick! :^) Your bow is really pretty the way you did it--good idea! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the way you have done the ribbon, and the colouring is super

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card Marcea

Love that cute image!

Emma xxx

Zoe said...

Cute card, love that bow xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A very beautiful card love the image and the colours are wonderful
Janet

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the image and the ribbon. Chris xx

Claveh said...

Oh Marcea, this is beautiful, I promised myself that I would not indulge in the POTW but this is beginning to make me waiver! Thanks for a great card. xxx

ddazzled71 said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the adorable image and bow and the colors are fabulous xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, what a brilliant card, i love everything about it.... Following.
3 more & you have 1000 x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Wonderful image, fantastic colouring, beautiful colours. Such a fun card that makes me smile. I wish my colouring was half as good as this!
I'm a new visitor but I will deffo be returning.
Love Lisa xxxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

such a fun card love the ribbon emma xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation Marcea lovely bright colours Jo xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - such a sweet image!
Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes