Saturday 28 July 2012

Just Inklined …. Serenity

Good afternoon and what a great day it is. I have just finished watching the opening ceremony from the Olympics. Wow …… what an amazing show it was …. I feel ever so proud to be British. I have to say how touched I was seeing Muhammad Ali with the Olympic flag, it brought more than a couple of tears to my eyes. Let’s hope we have an enjoyable games without any scandal shadowing the performances.

Onto my card for today. I am sharing a gorgeous image with you all from
Just Inklined.




Now that looks like a good idea for a sunny day don’t you think. The image is called Serenity and the sentiment is from Create with TLC. I can always find the perfect sentiment from them and they just seem to enhance your creation.



I have a hat quite similar to this one so I may need to recreate this scene in my garden later … complete with jug of cocktail :o)


I have coloured with my speccies again. I have to admit I am really happy with the pretty pink shades that I can achieve with these. There is lots more inspiration for you over on the just inklined blog so please check it out.

Oooh I meant to let you all know that Ryan is playing at the Cambridge Folk Festival today with Brighouse & Rastick Brass Band who are playing with The Unthanks. It is a big festival and is televised on Sky Arts HD on channel 129 so fingers crossed I get to see him later. It is on at 6.30pm so I have set my sky box to record.

Products….

Digital Stamp SerenityNeenah Classic Crest Card Pack*Kaiser THE LAKE HOUSE 6.5 x 6.5 Paper Pad

Challenges…

The Pink Elephant - Summer

Have a wonderful weekend xxx

12 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love your card Marcea, all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Marcea! Such a peaceful scene!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marcea the image is gorgeous and those papers are delish.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and l really like that sentiment xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Marcea the whole thing is fantastic sweets huggies June xxx

Penny said...

Marcea, your scene is gorgeous! And the design of your card fits it perfectly! Love it! The bit of the Olympic opening I saw looked really creative and fun! Good on London! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Crafting Diva said...

Stunning card!!!

coops said...

so beautiful and pretty marcea.the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Shazza said...

such a pretty card x

FeelingCraftyChez said...

Another beautiful card :)

Lorianna said...

Oh Marcea
This is stunning!!!
Your coloring is perfect and the layout fits it perfectly!!!
LOVE that paper!!!
Hugs
Lorianna

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes