Wednesday 18 July 2012

Simon Says …… Dawny’s sketch!!

Me again and another dodgy post because my eyes are shutting whilst I type this so I apologise. The good news is I should be sound asleep by the time you read this. If any links are missing I apologise now but I promise to recheck and add anything later that I have missed.

So as you know it is our favourite time of the week on
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog because it is time for a new challenge. Today we have a fab sketch by the equally fab Dawny p – the cleverist(is that even a word??) sketcher in the land :o)

The design team are all showcasing products by My Favourite Things (MFT). You do not have to but it would be great to see what you create if you do.


I have used a super cute image from Whiff of Joy – she is just so adorable.


The image is coloured with my copics and the colours were chosen from my papers which are by Basic Grey.


I have used two different flourish dies from MFT which are detailed below on the picture links. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
You all know by now that if you are the lucky winner then you are set to win a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store – yes that’s right …. are we crazy????? Perhaps but you know that you have a great selection of goodies to spend it on so you would be crazy not to join in!!
Here are the products I used:
*Basic Grey PICADILLY 6 x 6 Cardstock Paper Pack 3531*My Favorite Things LEAFY FLOURISH Die-Namics MFT*My Favorite Things VINTAGE FLOURISH Die-Namics MFT*Copic 12 Bold BASIC SKETCH MARKER SET Colors*Bo Bunny COUNTRY GARDEN Jewels iCandy JCC104
Challenges:
Fussy and Fancy – Photo Inspiration
Lexi’s Creations – For a Friend

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
That’s enough I think for one day. News soon about my 1000 follower candy give-away ….. almost reached 1000 followers so will need to start thinking of a prize – thankyou all so much, it really means such a lot to me that you take the time to visit me xxx

16 comments:

Shazza said...

fabulous card x

Sarah said...

Fab card Marcea! Love the bright and cheery colours!

Sarah x

Tlc Creations said...

Fabulous card...love the coloring and the addition of the flourishes.
Paulette

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) such a cute image and I love the summery bright colours ,,, very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

hope you had a lovely sleep :-)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marcea. So beautiful. Love the design and different papers. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

June Nelson said...

Wow just love this, love it love it, that image is fabulous, and I love the colours you have chosen huggies June xxxx

Penny said...

Marcea, this is really pretty!
Love what you did with the sketch--the image is adorable, the papers are beautiful, and the sentiment is perfect! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Lin said...

She is adorable! What a cute image! Love the papers and flowers you added!

Glenda Atkins said...

What a beautifully cute card, love the image, so so adorable and the die cuts you used are awesome. Fabulously designed card. Thanks for joining our 'for a friend' challenge at Lexi;s Creations!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, sweet image and fab details.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning marcea.really gorgeous design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous Marcea, your colours and papers are stunning, I love that little sweetie and your fabulous details.

hugs Heather xx

Lisa Carroll said...

Marcea, this is just beautiful! Your colors and details are alays so spot on. Love this! :)

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Marcea!! Love that sweet image and those pretty papers!!

hugs...

cheiron said...

I absolutely ADORE this stamp that you used. What a cute image. Great coloring and beautiful flowers.

Joy said...

Well this is a darling card look at that image, Marcea, makes me smile big time..hugs

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes