Friday 27 July 2012

Not long until POTW Morehead launch

Morning everyone, sorry I didn’t get back last night to post a card after work. Had a busy day and was just shattered. I did catch the preview show which I had recorded on Create and Craft  for the new Morehead launch from Crafter’s Companion. I think it is certainly going to be a sell out when it launches today. You can catch the live shows at 12 midday, 3pm and 5pm so make sure you get those items in your baskets as quick as you can.

I just love this sweet image. I have also used the pretty butterfly and dragonfly stamps which are on the stamp sheet.


She has been coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and some stickles has been added to the butterfly and dragonfly wings.


I sanded some scrummy embossed Core’dinations card and finished with Prima flowers. The backing papers have been printed from the Morehead CD-Rom onto satin paper.

Here are the links to what I used…..

12 x 12 Cardstock - Core Impressions Modern Prints Collection Pink PaisleeSand It Set.Neenah Classic Crest Card PackTuxedo Black Memento Ink PadSatin Finish Printer Paper

Challenges…

Crafty Catz – All that Glitters

 

Finally I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to  my lovely dad xxxxxx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning, xx

Penny said...

So precious, Marcea! Love your coloring and the colors you chose! The design is lovely! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, what a little cutie, love that hat, and your colour choice is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Marcea. love the colours. fab flowers too x

Patricia said...

Just found your site and loving what I see, I will be back.
I was not that sure about this CD and Stamps BUT!!! I might just have to have them.

Patricia
patricia-summerhousecrafts.blogspot.com

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love the colours & layout. thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz
Kim x

Curly said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week with absolutely gorgeous creation,

I do hope that you will try to join us again next week,

Good Luck with the challenge
Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0)

Curly said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week with absolutely gorgeous creation,

I do hope that you will try to join us again next week,

Good Luck with the challenge
Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes