Wednesday 25 July 2012

Simon Says … Anything Goes

Good afternoon ….. I am scheduling my post because I am at work so I am hoping Mr Blogger is behaving and that this is now up on my blog. Half way through the week already and what a gorgeous week it is. I just have today and tomorrow to work and then I get 10 days off. I am hoping to get lots done whilst I am off so I really can’t wait.

As you know I love Wednesdays because it means it is time for another theme over on
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. It is a the theme you all seem to love ……..

ANYTHING GOES!!!!

This week the design are all super excited because we are all using Simon Says Stamp very own
EXCLUSIVE DIES ……. make sure you check them out because they are amazing!!!!!



I have used the Allegro Corner die and it is just lush. The quality is amazing and the card popped straight out if the die after it was cut ….easy peasy!


I have coloured my CC Designs stamp with my trusty Spectrum Noirs. I am loving these more and more.They are just so easy to use so if you haven’t tried them yet I would recommend you have a go.


For a full list of what I used to make my card see the picture links below …… if you click the pic it will take you straight to the correct page ….. x

You all know by now that if you are the lucky winner then you are set to win a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store – yes that’s right …. are we crazy????? Perhaps but you know that you have a great selection of goodies to spend it on so you would be crazy not to join in!!

Products I used…

*Simon Says Stamp ALLEGRO CORNER Craft DIE S106*C.C. Designs HEIDI AMONG THE FLOWERS Rubber Stamp Swiss Pixies*Basic Grey PICADILLY 6 x 6 Cardstock Paper Pack 3531*Martha Stewart CHERRY BLOSSOM Punch Around The Page Craft Set  42 60054*Crafter's Companion BRIGHTS 24 SET SPECTRUM NOIR MARKERS 751729*Prima Flowers VINTAGE Kennedy 558406

Challenges…

Just Inspirational Challenges – Photo inspiration

Cute Card Thursday – Fairy Nice

Southern Girls – Angels or Fantasy

Basic Grey Challenge – Things with Wings (Picadilly pad)

 

 

And that’s it all done … phew! Will pop a few challenges on later, hope you all enjoy the sunshine whilst I am slaving away xxx

17 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous bright card Marcea love the image and papers wonderful design.

Hugs Julie x

Tracey said...

I love how you have this all grounded in brown!! Awesome!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is this, xx

Diana N. said...

Darling card! Love using brown to tie it all together.

Lin said...

Love these summery papers and image, Marcea! Adorable card!

June Nelson said...

Awww this is so cute love it hunnie huggis June xxxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea!! I love the perfectly placed pearls in the flower centers :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Penny said...

Love your card, Marcea! The image is darling--you did a great job of coloring her and I love the little pearls on the flowers! Your design is wonderful!

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.i love your colours and stunning sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Fabulous Marcea, your papers are fantastic and such gorgeous details - I love your adorable sweet image.

hugs
Heather xx

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cute card! Great colour combo, and a really sweet image, beautifully framed with all those layers.
Alison x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Siv said...

Wow, that is super cute! Love your colouring! And everything else too.. :) Well done!!
Thank you so much for joining the Southern Girls Challenge! Hope to see you again.
Hugs Siv

Melissa Bove said...

Super cute card Marcea!!

hugs...

Lisa Carroll said...

Marcea, this is adorable. Love the colors you used!

Karen said...

Sweet card with this cute little image. Love your colors. TFS at Southern Girls challenge.

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! LOVE the pairing of the soft summery colors with the rich chocolate brown.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes