Saturday 21 July 2012

I’m a lady you know


Good morning everyone – woohoo, the sun is out!!!!!! I had a wonderful evening last night with my gorgeous friend Dawn and we also met up with the equally gorgeous Ben who we trained with all those years ago. The 3 of us haven’t been together for a couple of years so it was great to have a good old chat and catch up.

Onto my card for today and it is a real beauty. I have used 'Charlotte' from Just Inklined and she is one of the new releases this month.  She is just so elegant – I love her.





I have used another word art from Create with TLC  and I am really enjoying using digital sentiments with my images.


Here are the links for the things I used….


Digital Stamp CharlotteJust Be Happy Set*Basic Grey PLUMERIA 6 x 6 Cardstock Paper Pack PLU3605*Copic 12 Bold BASIC SKETCH MARKER SET Colors


Challenges:


There you have it! For more inspiration make sure you check out the Just Inklined Blog. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

16 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kerry said...

Hi Marcea,

Very elegant card & I love the colours.

Enjoy the sun - hopefully it will last.

Love Kerry xxx

Squirrel x said...

I read the heading, read it again, and thought "Nah", lol! Then I read your post and realised you meant the stamp (wink) - gorgeous card hun, she really is elegant, and the sentiment is fabulous. Glad you had such a good night out! Hugs always Sxx

Tammy said...

Beautiful Marcea!

Jane said...

Ooh lala! She's gorgeous...but I can't stop, her feather's tickling my nose! A-Choo! xx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Marcea she is gorgeous lovely card.

Hugs Julie x

Linda . J said...

Love your card Marcea,the image is adorable and love the colours, the papers are delish.
Hugs Linda

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and the image is lovely, x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love the colours.

coops said...

so stunning marcea.gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jak Heath said...

stunning, love the background, dreamy.

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Marcea that is stunning love her hat and those feathers are just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Penny said...

What a pretty card, Marcea! Love the sentiment you chose for it, too! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Betty said...

WOW you made a good job of this card
Marcea love your colouring and the image is beautiful
Bettyxxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card Marcea, pretty colours and a very elegant image.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Marcea. Love the colours and the image.

Sarah x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes