Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Paper Shelter - Easter


Here I am again with my 2nd card …. as promised! This time it is my DT card for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog – I am so pleased to have made my card because I had to miss it last time because of my poorly eyes. I have another review tomorrow at the opticians so fingers crossed they are on the mend.

So our theme is Easter so hopefully you all need to get some Easter cards made and you can join in. You do not need to use an image from The Paper Shelter but if you do you win more!!! Full details are on the challenge blog.






How adorable is this little bunny …. omg my heart just melted when I saw her. I am not normally someone who colours animal images but she was so easy to colour and I am happy with how she turned out. I love pink and aqua together, I think it is a really pretty colour combo.





A closer look at the little sweetie – this is available here and is rather appropriately called ‘The Most Adorable Easter Bunny’






I found these skeleton leaves in my stash last week whilst I was having a bit of an organise in my craft room. They are really lovely when they catch the light. Will probably use them quite a bit in the future.



Challenges:

CES Challenges – Photo Inspiration
Stampin’ for the Weekend – Anything Goes
Crafty Catz – Spring is in the Air
Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes
Paper Play Challenges – Spring Colours
MAWTT – Easter Wishes
The Pixie Cottage – Easter/Spring




Right then – back out in the garden I go….. we are in the middle of demolishing the workshop as I mentioned earlier ….. here is the progress so far, Toffee has the right idea by relaxing in the sun…..






Enjoy the sunshine folks xxx

19 comments:

Veronica Atanacio said...

Awww... This is so beautiful and cute. Love it!!! =D
Hugs!!

Stacey said...

So yummy Marcea! Your colouring is especially awesome on this one.

What is going where the workshop was?! A new craft house?!

Unknown said...

What a stunning easter card Marcea well done, such beautiful detail.
I love it.
Sorry about your poorly eyes, I hope all goes well at the opticians...
Hugs Elaine .

Janette said...

This is so pretty and such a gorgeous image, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh that's definitely one adorable bunny and beautifully coloured .The colours in your card are so pretty
too

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Easter themed challenge
Lisa x

julie_woolston said...

What a little cutie she is, it's lovely Marcea, the colour combo compliment one another, it's gorgeous.

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

Hugs Julie x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Marcea! what an adorable image and you've coloured it so beautifully! The papers and embellishments are all stunning!! it's a really sweet Easter Card! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Marcea, I love how you have interpreted this weeks challenge, such a wonderful design! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES :) Donna ♥ x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marcea. This is gorgeous and I just love the colours and design.
Thank you for joining in at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xx (GDT)

Heidi said...

Glad you joined us this week at Pixie Cottage (cuddly critter challenge).

Kathleen said...

Hey Marcea, great to have to back with us this week! Hope your appointment goes ok.
Fab card too, love the colours you have used, she looks so cute
Hugs
Kat xx

uksharon said...

This is so cute, love the bright colours.
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Linda said...

This is simply gorgeous.. very lovely work.. hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow this is gorgeous! The image is adorable and lovely papers.
Hugs xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Really cute easter card.

Hope your trip to the opticians went well.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Tracey C - Unicorncrafter said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card with a vert cute image. Great use of colours as well.
Tracey
xx

Sonia said...

OMG! I really like this cute image. GREAT colouring, lovely embellishments... Super Fabulous Creaitons, Very inspirational.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous punch work on this card and such a sweet image too, love those skeleton leaves really must locate mine and start using them again, thank you for the inspiration
Hugs Kate xx

Arline said...

Beautiful card...such a sweet image xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes