Saturday 10 March 2012

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Good morning everyone ..... it's the weekend - woohoo and the sun is even shining!

Before I bring you Music Saves My Soul can I just say a huge thankyou to all your lovely messages that you sent yesterday about my eyes and the help you offered re lamps. My eyes feel slightly more comfortable today so I am hoping they continue to improve and that my vision returns back to normal. It will be hard for me to rest my eyesbut I am going to do my best and I am only spending very short periods on my computer.

Anyway, enough about all that. I have been itching to bring you this song all week ......




Ok, so here it is ..... taken from my favourite album at the moment. I swear this woman is amazing so if you haven't listened to her album you really need to do it today!

Emeli Sande ... Clown





The album is full of beautiful songs. Hope you enjoyed it. If you want to play along just post your song to your blog .... then link back here so we can all share your choice. Add your name to the little blue froggy below.

A little reminder that my Magnolia stamps are still on eBay for sale - the auction finishes tomorrow so pop over HERE is you fancy a bargain

What a week I have had, here's to a fab weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



4 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely song, not listened to her before, she's got a beautiful voice.
Jo x

claire-bears-cards said...

I am joining in again this week- never heard Emile's music before- what a voice! x

Cheryl said...

It wouldn't allow me to play your video but I found another version on youtube. Her voice is beautiful! She is a new artist for me so I am going to have to look up more by her. Thank you for sharing.

Sue from Oregon said...

It won't let us view in the US...off to you tube to check it out like Cheryl!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes