Sunday 18 March 2012

My lovely new stash from GNPE

Hiya, ooooh what a fab day I had yesterday in Harrogate at GNPE - OMG I shopped til I literally dropped!. I got there nice and early and popped to the see the lovely gang at Crafter's Companion whilst I was waiting for the gorgeous Rachel to arrive. It gave me time to catch up with Jacqui and Michelle and have a little caffeine fix before the serious shopping began. I also saw the lovely Liz too although didn't really have chance for a proper natter - next time hey Liz!

There is something I just love about the show at Harrogate, it is just a nice size to go around and there is always a nice atmosphere. I have to say that the food is rather overpriced - what a shame, never mind -  it didn't stop me scoffing though lol.

I usually tend to go round craft shows on my own but oh my, what a blast I had going round with Rachel. I do not know who was worse and I think neither of us needed much encouragement really. We were very good though and after almost buying a rather impulsive buy on a mountain of glitters we put back about £50 of sparkle between us, OMG what were we really thinking in the first place hahahaha.

So here is what I bought (you might want to grab a cuppa first lol) ...........



I am totally loving these dies. I have wanted some corner dies for a while and that marianne is absolutely gorgeous! You can't go wrong with leaves and butterflies too can you.


More dies..... rather than getting more nesties I really like the look of these pretty frame dies. I can't wait to use this delish border memory box die and I just NEEDED some tags lol. My little brain is working overtime.



Always need card blanks but bought some 8" square ones for a change as well as my regular 6" ..... wonder how I cope with all that space??? I was going to buy some shaped cards and steppers but they seemed too expensive at £7 for 10 cards in my opinion so I shall just make my own lol.



Now I wasn't planning on buying any stamps but I just couldn't resist these cuties. The sentiments look really fab too so can't wait to get inking these beauties.



Always need my pearls and bling - these were a complete bargain. If they stick ok I will be buying loads next time and having a good stock up.




Trying a few different things to my usual colours. Going to try stamping in grey rather than black just to see how it looks. Also bought a couple of other stickles rather than just Stardust (although I did get one of those too) however not quite sure how I ended up with 2 of the same shade - must have really liked it, hey lol. Going to try out a bit of glitter too on my cards so watch out for this making an appearance.





Got me a nice little stash of Kraft paper to play with .... going to have fun with this. Finally got a heat resistant mat too, not sure why I need it at the moment but I know it will be handy rofl. Loved the sweet little Nitwit sentiments - gorgeous colours with a little bit of sparkle.



A good chance to top up on tape plus I really think this punch around the page set was the bargain of the day. They were selling loads of them for only £18 each ..... should have probably bought a couple more but resisted!





A few little fun embellies, always handy to have in your stash.

....and now my ribbons (I had to stop myself buying even more than this .... think I need therapy) .........




These are so pretty, love the vintage feel of them - can't wait to use them.



More lushness - the one 2nd from the left makes beautiful flowers - well it did on the stand, lord only knows what mine will turn out - we will just have to wait and see.



Cute little ribbons in a lot of the colours I like to craft with usually.



Some more I bought with certain people in mind ...... there were so many fabulous ribbons this year. 


Hahahaha I couldn't resist these fun feathers - don't know if I will use them or not but they were cheap and just grabbed my eye so I bought them. Loved the square doilies ....... phew, that's it - all done thank goodness. 

I had such a brilliant day and was completely shattered at the end of it. All I need to do is pack it all away once I have finishing stroking it and drooling all over it hehehehehehe. Thank heavens my eyes are up to crafting again so I can play with all this yumminess. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies out there. Have a fab day. I am going to work so let's hope it isn't too busy.

If you are at Harrogate today have a blast - you will love it, some really gorgeous things out there.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx


15 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

crikey marcea...is there anything left for the Sunday shoppers...hugs kath xxx

Lisa said...

Wow Marcea you certainly did shop til you dropped with all that gorgeous stash! Glad you had a great day.

Lisa x

Janine said...

Blimey, I thought my Mum and I had spent loads, but I think you beat us both!
Hugs, Janine xx

Unknown said...

Woohoo, I'm sure you can't wait to get playing with all this gorgeous stuff. Hugs, Frea

coops said...

wow marcea.that is some serious stash you`ve got there.have fun using them all :D

xx coops xx

Cheryl said...

Wow - you had quite the haul! I can't wait to see what you create with all these new goodies to play with.

Louise Welsh said...

marcea, how much was all of that, its flipping amazing and i bet you cant tell me..... he he you naughty girl. louise xx but all of it fab though

Rachel Brown said...

Wow Marcea. It looks so much when you see it like that!!! We did have a blast of a day though!!! I had loads of great fun and enjoyed playing with some of my new stash last night. I need to sort mine out on tuesday as working been today and again tomorrow both 07.30-20.30 followed by a gym session so don't get home until after 22.00. Hope your shift this afternoon went ok and your eyes held up. Take care and happy playing with all of that stash!!

Unknown said...

Marcia so many goodies from harrogate have fun Hugs Elaine

Net said...

Flipping heck Marcea you hardly left me anything!

June Nelson said...

Wow you lucky lady buying all that I wouldnt need anything else your set up for life lol, wish I could have got to harrogate! xx

Claveh said...

Good for you Marcea, you seem to have a lot of bargains there, and as I always say to my hubby, I could be doing a lot worse.
Great shopping girl, you go!!!!

Debbie x said...

WOW WOW WOW What a fabulous day out you had!!! Can't wait to see some of this little lot used on your cards! Thanks for showing them, at least I know its not just me that has mad spending sprees!!!! Debbie x

Lorraine A said...

Wow !!! what a lovely lot of goodies you got there !! everything is gorgeous ! :-)

I will have to time a trip to coincide with that fair ! :-)
luv
Lols x x x

rosie said...

so you only bought a couple of essential items then Marcea?? LOL
wow - you had a fun time spending. hope you have some fab creations to show us all x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes