Saturday 24 March 2012

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Hello, how is the start of your weekend???? It is a bit foggy here so I am hoping it burns off to leave a lovely day. I hope those of you at the NEC have been having a great time - I am all spent up after Harrogate last weekend so I better just stay away lol

Sorry I didn't post a song last week, I was just shattered after my shopping spree and then I was back at work on Sunday ...... hope I am forgiven.



So what song to choose, to be honest there are loads but ...... I have decided on an oldie from Pink .... 'So What!' ..... love her sense of humour



It would be great if you want to share some music with us. If you do just add it to your blog and then link your blog post below.

Have a great weekend!
xxx





2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love this song and video! TFS!

Foggy here too. Have a great week end.

Sue from Oregon said...

I have never seen this video before...LOVE it...got a good chuckle! I will have to put my thinking cap on!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes