Friday 9 March 2012

Winner of Paintbox Poppets CD-Rom candy



Morning guys, sorry I am a little late but I have been to the opticians ……. need to go back next week cos they are a bit concerned about my eyes. So now I am worried too but fingers crossed everything is fine.

Right then ….. onto business! Thankyou so much to everybody who left me a comment this week on my sneak peeks for Paintbox Poppets by Crafter’s Companion. Not long now til they launch on Create & Craft at 12 o’clock!!!!!!

Paintbox Poppets Logo copy


Drumroll please………………..

my winner is……… Sharon from Mollie-Moo’s Crafty Place


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you could just email me sweetie with your home address I will make sure a copy of the fab CD-Rom is sent to you asap.

Have a great day – off to make a cuppa before the lainch xxxx

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Oh dear Marcea I hope everything goes ok for you will keep my fingers crossed.

Congratulations Mollie-moo's Crafty Place.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to the winner enoy your cd-rom you'll love it xx

Sharon Smith said...

Thank you Marcea for picking me!! I can't wait for it to arrive, I've just emailed my address Hun xxxxx

Amanda xx said...

Well done to Sharon... i hope you don't mind Marcea but i have nominated you for a little blogger award over on my blog as your work is so inspirational xxxxx hugs amanda

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes