Wednesday 14 March 2012

Lots and lots happening today……. missed DT news and eye update


…… and it isn’t fair because I am missing out on it all!!!!!

Yes, I am sulking but just because I cannot craft but doesn’t mean I can’t tell you what is happening. I have missed out on all my DT committments this week and I am just gutted about this. I am so fortunate though to have very understanding teams and fingers crossed I will be back for next week!

So where to begin …… well first of all I am sure you have seen that Crafter’s Companion are due to launch 3 new Beatrix Potter characters on Ideal World as Pick of the Day next Tuesday 20th March. Jeremy Fisher, Benjamin Bunny and Timmy Tiptoes will all be joining the Crafter’s Companion family as brand new rubber stamps and matching CD-Roms.

range1

If you pop over to the news and inspiration blog there is a blog hop going on where you could win all 3 CD-Roms and stamps …… you got to be in it to win it!!!!!!! I have all the lovely stash at home waiting to be played with and let me tell you it is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Can’t wait to get all crafty again.

**********

Next up is to let you know there is a brand new challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week and our theme is ‘A bit o’ Green’ and the design team are all showcasing Hero Art products.

SSS_50dollar_voucher

As always the lovely Heidi is offering one lucky winner a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store ….. thanks hunny x

**********


And finally there is also a brand new challenge over on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog …. our theme is ‘For the Boys. The cards are just amazing by the DT and make sure you check all the new products over at The Paper Shelter website – they are scrummy.

TPS_ChallengePost (1)

If you win Veronica and Pedro are offering you a $20 voucher to spend at The Paper Shelter if you use one of their images. You still win 3 of their digis even if you don’t use an image from The Paper Shelter so you win whatever way you look at it!

***********

Can I just say a big thankyou to everyone for their lovely messages and best wishes. Just to let you know my eyes are feeling a little better. The pain has almost gone and I now just have an ache and some sensitivity to light. My vision still isn’t back correctly but I think it is improving so fingers crossed it isn’t too long before I am crafting again. I am back at the opticians on Friday so I will know more after my review.

Thankyou again, it means so much to know you are thinking of me xxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Marcea so sorry you have not been able to craft and miss the gorgeous Beatrix Potter, all the DT cards are amazing and I know yours will be worth waiting for when you are able too.

Hope your better soon.

Hugs Julie x

Squirrel x said...

Oh gosh, just seen Timmy Tiptoes is a SQUIRREL!!! Hope the news on Friday is encouraging sweetie. SENDING BIG HUGS IN BIG LETTERS. Sxxxxx

Denise said...

Keeping everything crossed for good news on Friday and hoping your eyes are better real soon.
Hugs
Denise xx

Cards By MI said...

Get well soon sweetie. You are missed.
Love n hugs
Marie

Janie Printz said...

I'm keeping everything crossed that you get T-riffic news at the eye Dr so you can be back to your 100% crafty self again. Pain is no ones friend & you are very much missed !!
hugs, Janie

Claveh said...

I hope that things are not too bad for you Marcia and look forward to seeing you back, love to you and yours.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea hope the appoitment at the opticians went well and he was happy with your progress as we need you on our team. hugs Shirleyxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes