Wednesday 4 April 2012

Simon Says … Your Favourite Tool



Good morning and OMG what is going on with the weather??? It is snowing here, well sleet now but it is hard to believe we were in a mini heat wave last week. Who would have thought though that my wintery card would be perfect for today.


Our theme on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is to use your favourite tool.





My favourite tool has to be my Cuttlebug, I would honestly be lost without it. If I am not using it for my dies or embossing it is a rather handy foot rest, lol. I know I shouldn’t do that but it is just so comfy crafting with my feet on it.


SSS_50dollar_voucher


A massive thankyou to Heidi for offering one lucky winner a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.


Simon Says Stamp


Here are the links to my products that I used……


cuttlebugnew2010machineswst5warmheartswalk5cdromwintercheer


Have a great day – I am off to bed now, 2 night shifts down ….2 to go xxx  
Challenges:
Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes/Monotone
Winter wonderland – It takes two
Stampin’ for the Weekend – Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss – Swirly Whirly
xxx

19 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous bird, lovely cute image, fab colours and all those lovely details - stunning! Sxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I love my cuttlebug and swalks too, Mary

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the SWALK range.

Jo x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marcea such a cute image, lovely papers and layout.A really cute image, love the little penguins.

Hugs Julie x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love this image ,, sooo cute ! the frosty scene does bear a striking resemblance to the photo's I've been seeing on facebook ,, lol :-)

Hope you have a nice sleep and have a quiet night tonight :-)

luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

gorgeous card marcea.stunning pretty colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, this is so beautiful:)x

June Nelson said...

Aw now this is so cute!! what a lovely card and love the colours too xxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marcea, love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Claveh said...

This is lovely Marcea, I just love the little girl and the chubby penguins!
I must admit it was a toss up between the Cuttlebug and the Silhouette Cameo for my favourite tool, as I am lucky enough to have both!

downrightcrafty said...

oh Marcea so sorry you missed the deadline, I tend to do this many times with challenges lol xx however it is one gorgeous card and such a special pair as well - thanks for aiming to enter
Hugs Kate xx
WWDT

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Sweet card, Marcea! I love the layout and touch of sparkle :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

rosie said...

gorgeous. fab colours. love the layout x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea that is gorgeous I love your colouring and your beautiful card design. hugs Shirleyxx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Marcea. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

Marcea what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Elaine Hugs Elaine

Stacey said...

A perfect card for this weather Marcea! It's chilly out there! ~X~

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the sweet image and your design is fabulous....Thanks for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time.....
Mandy x

Arline said...

Aww this is lovely. Fab image and love the colours xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes