Monday 23 April 2012

Everything is Hunkydory



Afternoon, well here I am at last with a few cards to share with you. I am so lucky to be on the Crafter’s Companion design team for lots of reasons and I really do count my blessings. The other day I was sent some of these fabulous Hunkydory kits that feature the delightful Humphrey’s Corner. They are being launched at the moment on Create & Craft but you can also buy them from Crafter’s Companion website here.






Now I am pretty much a stamper through and through but OMG these are absolutely brilliant. The quality is stunning and the finish and foiling really gives a luxery finish.




It only took about 20 minutes to make all 3 cards – how good is that. They are brilliant for quick cards but you can also pinch the frames etc for your stamped cards too.






The final live show is on Create & Craft this evening at 6pm so be sure to tune in and get ordering!

xxx

7 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

These kits look fab, so lovely and the designs are super. Love what you've done with them Zo xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cards Marcea, I had my cd stamps and paper craft kit come on Saturday, I have just started to use them, they are gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

Fab cards, love the images....

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful:)x

Debbie x said...

Beautiful Marcea! Can't wait for tomorrow to get mine!!!!
Debbie x

June Nelson said...

They are all beautiful and I sw that kit, the double aperture is gorgeous, love all three xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes