Sunday 22 April 2012

It’s time for Humphrey!!!!!!!

Hi there, ooh I am so excited …. the brand new Humphrey release is happening RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! Leann will be bringing you all the most gorgeous things from Crafter’s Companion

Tune into Create & Craft today for the live shows at 11am, 2pm and 5pm and then tomorrow at 9am, 11am and 6pm.  There are 12 stamps and also a CD-Rom crammed full of amazing images and embellishments,loads of printable pages which will allow you to make beautiful cards in no time at all.



Here is my card to share with you today – isn’t she just so sweet



I have stamped her onto Neenah and coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens





Every fairy needs some sparkle so the trusty stickles has been used in abundance again. 




Don’t forget to tune in, I am sure it is going to sell ever so well. I will be posting some cards later using some amazing kits from HunkyDory brought to you by Crafter’s Companion …… they are lush xxxxx

14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow this is amazing they are just so beautiful and your card is stunning too!:)x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Aw gorgeous! Zo xx

Laila said...

Awww, this is so sweet dear :o)The image is really cute.
Hugs Laila

check out my small spring candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

cats whiskers said...

marcea this is so sweet love the pastel colours
Hugs
Jacs xxx

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Marcea,love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Catherine said...

Such a cute card, love the sparkle...

crafty caroline said...

Marcea she is so cute, and love the colours. I cannot wait for my big bundle to arrive on tuesday. Xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww totally adorable card, awesome colouring on this cutie, luv the sparkle, pretty papers & design, sue,x

Lorraine said...

Hi Marcea, This is so cute! I love your Humphrey cards and you have a fab blog. I've joined as a follower, can't wait to see your future creations!
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Marcea. I love the colors and the wonderful details.

Hugs Jannie

coops said...

so stunning marcea.fabulous image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Indian Wedding Cards said...

I love Ur Blog. So beautiful and fun.

Claveh said...

Marcea, I have fallen in love...with Humphrey!
I could not resist so I have bought everything, the CD and all the stamps, well it will soon be my birthday!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Debbie x said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Marcea! I love it!!!
Debbie x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes