Wednesday 25 April 2012

Simon Says ….Anything Goes



Good morning folks, afraid it is a flying visit at the moment because I forgot to prepare my post and I am home after night shifts. I promise to update later.

The theme this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is Anything Goes. The design team are all using products by Paper Smooches





I have made a very different card to my usual – how clean and simple is this!!!!!








Don’t forget one lucky winner will get a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.


Products to follow xxx
papersmoochesforestwhimsy01031mementoblackcopicsketchgood

10 comments:

nicolet said...

Wow, clean and simple...GORGEOUS!
hugs nicolet

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) such a cute image and I love the CAS style ,,, fabulous ! :-)

hope you're having a lovely sleep ,,,, snore ,, :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandra H said...

Wow, This is just so gorgeous and adorable is the image:)x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

Fab card and what a cute little gnome...

Unknown said...

Cute imager great cas card, Jo xxx

coops said...

stunning card marcea.fab cas design and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea! I'm loving the way you did the grass :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Marcea.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

I love your card Marcea ! That little gnome is just the greatest ! I love this challenge, such a challenge ! LOL !

Hugs,

Jo x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes