Friday 20 April 2012

Humphrey Sneak Peek



Hiya, sorry but it is a super quick post just now because I am about to dash off for work. I should have scheduled my post but there you go, I just wasn’t that organised.


Here is one of the fab new Humphrey stamps which are launching this weekend from Crafter’s Companion.






I love this little guy, I think we all do though.






He has been coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens. It is so easy to colour Humphrey and really takes no time at all.






The fab streamers are from the new Humphrey CD-Rom – it  is hard to believe they are printed – they look so realistic. I have also used my Epiphany tool to make the little buttons. Promise to add links later.


Right, I told you it was a quickie. See you tomorrow with more sneaks. On Sunday I will also be showing you a fab kit I have been sent to play with – OMG it is LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Awwwwh, cutie! Humphrey that is, not you bird, lol! Gorgeous creation hun, the colourwork on the image is fabulous, love the yummy papers, and I can't get my head around those streamers being printed, that's magical. A totally brilliant card. Hugs Sxx

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the spotty papers....

Unknown said...

Gorgeous super cute card Marcea, love it! Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Another beauty, loving these new images I agree about the streamers I will be using them allot i think :O)

Have a fab weekend sweetie

ali x

coops said...

gorgeous card marcea.stunning colours and i love the beautiful image :D

xx coops xx

Debbie x said...

Gorgeous Marcea! Such a cutie! Debbie x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and an adorable image:)x

Claveh said...

Beautiful Marcea, I cannot wait for the launch.
Have a great weekend!

rosie said...

beautiful. can't believe those streamers are printed!! they look so real x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes