Wednesday 2 March 2011

700 followers - thankyou so much!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I have now got 700 followers. Thankyou so much for following my blog and for the wonderful comments and inspiration you give me. I think a little followers candy is in order as my way of saying thankyou.... I shall gather some things together over the next few days and post a pic when I have collected everything :o)

Thankyou once again, I amazed you aren't bored of me yet, lol. It really does mean so much to me that you follow me xxx


9 comments:

Jae said...

Woohoo, congrats on 700 followers! No way can we get bored, your cards are always great! :)

Shazza said...

congratulations on yur 700 followers, WOW!!
x

Laila said...

WOOOOOW... Oh my dear. So many followers.. Wonder if that'll ever happen to me.. I'm so proud to be one of them, and I always love watching your new projects.
Congrats dear..
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

The Crafty Den said...

Congrats Marcea. It's no wonder though as your cards are always so gorgeous. Hugs, Denise x

craftymum said...

congrats on 700 followers. I would love to achieve that amount one day. Love all your work
hugs sarah X

bluucaca said...

Congrats on your 700 follwer's

Penni said...

Congrats on all your followers Marcea.

Hugs
Penni
X

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, wow congratulations, 700 OMG, I've a long way to go LOL!! HUgs, Frea

Anda said...

Congrats!!!

Gr. Anda

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes