Monday 7 March 2011

Interested in beauty products etc ......check this blog out!

I know virtually all of my followers love all things crafty but as you know I am a bit of a girly girl and love make up and trying to look my best.... well imagine my pure delight when I discovered a very lovely lady I know reviews lots of products on her amazing blog. 

I would love it if you popped over and said hello to Karen and have a little look around her fabulous blog. I am always interested to hear about what products are out there and if they really work or not.


I am just off for a lovely soak in a big bubble bath and then treat myself to some wonderful free body lotion that Karen wrote about on her blog ..... I am officially a 'lazy cow' .... you will have to read more to find out what on earth I am talking about ..... thankyou Karen for all your great tips and reviews xxx


No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes