Saturday 5 March 2011

Music Saves My Soul

Morning, eek I am getting quite late with my posts for MSMS but you know it is worth waiting for. I have been so busy with decorating that I haven't visited you all yet from last week but I promise to come see you all today.



There was only one video I could share this week and that is the goddess that Is Gaga .... you know I adore her. The intro is rather long, and slightly odd (true Gaga style, lol) but she is wonderful and I won't hear a bad word said so ssshhhhh ;o)

If you want to skip the intro move up to about 2mins 30 secs xxx





Mama monster has done it again in my eyes.

If you can't view this you will have to have a look on you tube ... if you feel so inclined.

Here is a piccy from when I saw her in concert last year .... she was ... yep, you guessed it .... amazing!!!!



Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget if you want to play along just add your name to the linky below and if you could share the logo on your sidebar that would be great. Thanks to the lovely ladies who join in every week .... love listening to your choices!!


I am not sure why the links are not showing on the linky thing .... will leave it and see if it sorts itself out - had a look and all looks correct from my end so who knows ... probably blogger being naughty xxx


Thankyou to the inlinkz admin team for helping me display all the fab entries :o)









5 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi Marcea, Great pick again...because of your songs I start liking Lady Gaga :)))))

I have a problem linking up my song. It says my link already excists but it doesn't show.

Maybe you can add it? This is the link: http://creatiefonline.blogspot.com/2011/03/workshop-op-doodle-divas-gallerij-en.html

Thanks!

Renata

Lisa said...

Hehe, love it!! Wish I could have seen here in concert last year. Next time :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, lucky duck!! We tried to get tickets but she was sold out ;o)) Great song! xx

Ren-Yi said...

Heh - i love Lady Gaga too! her new song is pretty amazing. can't believe you were lucky enough to see her in concert.

Cheryl said...

I love this song! TFS!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes