Saturday 12 March 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Hello all you lovely blogging folk, are you ready for a bit of music to kick start the weekend????? For a change I knew exactly what I wanted to play for you all ...... this just sounds of summer holidays and fun times ... more in a minute.





So my choice ...... the new Jennifer Lopez song, or J Lo to you and me ...... just loving this. Turn it up full volume cos that is how it should be played. I am pleased she is back again, hopefully she will make a decent comeback this time. I think American Idol has really helped her popularity again. Enough of my waffle ...... enjoy!!!!




I shall have to have a little dance later tonight to this at home ... can you believe it is my first weekend in sonce before christmas!! Luckily my next few weekends are booked up so looks like you can't keep me in for too long, lol.

Don't forget if you want to play along just add your name to the linky below and if you could share the logo on your sidebar that would be great. Thanks to the lovely ladies who join in every week .... love listening to your choices!! Hope to see some more new girlies this week!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great dance song Marcea! In my next life I'd love to be reincarnated as JLO ;O)) I can't find Mr. Linky but my choice this week is here xx

Lisa said...

I love this song!! When I first heard it, I'm like "I know this one...I've danced to the original as well!" haha, then I felt kinda old :)

Karin said...

I was out last night and people were talking about how much they like JLo on the new American Idol. You always have a great dance pick!

Sande said...

New "girlie" here and so happy I found your blog. I live for music. It is playing 24 hours a day in my house. Added me to Mr.Linky and put your blinkie on my sidebar. See you next Saturday.

Leann said...

Love it Mrs!
Have to 'fess up to just using MSMS as an oppurtunity to perve this week.
I'm not sorry though ;)
Leann x

Emily Leiphart said...

This song has a fantastic beat and I felt like going out to club which I haven't done in probably 10 years or so! LOL JLo looks as fabulous here as she does on American Idol.

Pauline said...

This is a fab song, and a great vid - she's still got it!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I wanna dance on the beach!

Great choice.

I´m very curious what you think of my song this week...it is happy too and these boys are the cuties from the Netherlands, at least a lot of Dutch ladies think so....I don´t think they are a hit because of their fabulous songs :D

Warmest regards, Renata

Cheryl said...

Great dance song! TFS!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes