Tuesday 29 March 2011

Papertake Weekly - A sketch

Yeah .... it is time for Papertake Weekly again and it is sketch time!!!! We have a fab sketch for you all to follow and I hope you do a bit better than I managed, lol. I was going to rotate the sketch apart from I did not resize my gorgeous Kenny K digi small enough (duh). Instead I have used my artisitic license ... or something like that :o)




I am officially in love with these images now. Oh my word, it took ages to colour but I am pleased with it. I knew I wanted her to be in pink and black immediately and pulled out these very old papers that I have had for a few years, aren't they fab!!  I spotted the lovely Annika has now done on a wonderful tutorial for skin using copics on the same image .... a day too late for me but worth a visit if you want to see how to colour this image properly. You can view her blog here.



Apologies for my pics recently .... this is so vibrant in real life ... the pink is really bright ... oh well, I am sure you get the general idea.

Challenges

Lexi's Creations - Ribbons but no knots or bows
Crafts & Me - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Mothers Day / Girlie
Charisma Cardz - Birthday for a teen 
Pixie Dust Studios - Let's go to the movies (pretty in pink)

15 comments:

Dianne said...

I love this card. The way you colored her rocks. Great colors and layout.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

Great image you have coloured her beautifully. Love the colours very rock chick.
Hugs Angie x

Delphine said...

This is gorgeous, Marcea! Fantastic image, coloured to perfection and I love the colour combo! Thank you very much for your visit to my blog and for following me, that's extremely kind of you, you have made me very happy! Hugs, Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Marcea! She's an amazing image and your colouring is just fantastic - I'm in awe! xx

Devlin said...

I really love this card! The colours and image go together perfectly!

Allison said...

so pretty
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Christine said...

Marcea, your card is amazing!! Wow, that image is fab (so fun and cheeky) and your coloring of it is awesome!! It looks like it could pop off the page. Love the bright fun colors and it will certainly make someone smile!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

nessy said...

oh wow!! what a stunning card ~love those bright colours ~just perfect!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Marcea, Stunning card darling!! Your colouring is just fabulous!!
Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck in the draw xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Marcea,I love the image and your papers,

Hugs Riet.xx

Kerry said...

Hi Marcea,

Love this card, the colours are so funky and just match the image perfectly.

Love Kerry xxx

Joey said...

Hi Marcea

oooh shes gorgeous and looks fab in these colours, great card

Joey x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, woderful colours and a cute image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mummylade said...

I think your artistic license worked beautifully =). Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Debs said...

Great card Marcea - so vibrant and your colouring is outstanding!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes