Thursday 3 March 2011

Lili of the Valley - A Sketch .... and another sneak peek


HI there, Thursday already and my week off is flying! We had a hair brain idea to redecorate the hall and landing so guess what I am doing .... yep, sanding and painting all the woodwork (including the spindle bannister ... groan). Never mind, it will look great once it is papered and finished. We have even knocked out a false ceiling the old owners had put in so it is much better ... or will be when it is not looking like a building site.

It is a good job I have my crafting to keep me sane. It is another challenge from us here at Lili of the Valley and we have a great sketch by the lovely Bev for you all to follow. Now I don't have anything to cut large circles but did you know that the lid off Carte D'or ice cream is perfect for the curve on this sketch .... see, ice cream really is good for your curves hahaha.


This cute stamp is from the new set which will be released next week (9th March) and these little cute bunnies are proving a big hit with the DT. Remeber to pop over to the challenge blog to see the DT's cards but also pop over to our inspirations blog for even more sneak peeks! You know when you buy papers cos you like them but aren't sure when you will use them .... well that is just the case with these, but when I saw that toadstool I knew these papers would fit the bill!! I also found a sweet little charm too ..... it is ages since I used any of these!


Copics

E - 31, 50, 51
YR - 16, 20
Y - 21, 35, 38
RV - 0000, 11
G - 21, 94
YG63, C1, W3, B00


Challenges


Hope you all have a great day - I need to go cos hubby is holding a paint brush that apparently has my name on it, lol
xxx

9 comments:

Cazza said...

Sooo cute Marcea!! Enjoy the painting!! ;o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Lizzy said...

Such a sweet card Marcea, cute image!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, Im so sorry Ive not been by for awhile like you Ive been a bit on the busy side. It was so lovely to have you pop by the other day and I do hope you are enjoying your week of work.
Your card as always is stunning as so sweet, love those papers and your card design. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

Laila said...

Ohh, love this, though the colours are normally not my faves. But this is perfect..
You know, I could come help you with the hall;O) !!! I'm an educated painter and out of a job at the moment. Wouldn't that be great ??
Hehe. Enjoy your painting dear.
And thank you so much for becomming my follower. It really means a lot to me.
Have a nice day.
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Marcea, love the colours really sweet can't wait to get some of the newbies..... Jo xxx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww a gorgeous card, adore the bunnies, can't wait for the 9th March! :D
Kelly.x

Shazza said...

this is just adorable x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the very different colour scheme for this card and what a cute image and a cute charm. Marianne x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes