Saturday 26 March 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Good morning my lovelies, how are you today??? Got any good tunes stuck in your head that you would like to share? If so you have come to the right place. I am delighted with how many shared last week and I have to say sorry for not leaving my comments yet - I will be popping round in a bit to leave some comments.



My song this week is a good old dance classic. It really changed nights out and dance music and was one of those songs everyone remembers ..... I think so anyway lol.




Now that's a tune!!!

Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget if you want to play along just add your name to the linky below and if you could share the logo on your sidebar that would be great. Thanks to the lovely ladies who join in every week .... love listening to your choices!!


Oooh, if you are going to the NEC this weekend havea fab time - I know lots of you are going.... I will be there next time, couldn't make it today:o(

Finally, don't forget to change your clocks tonight..... ok, so we lose an hours sleep but it is worth it for lighter nights -woohoo. Have a great weekend folks xxxxxxxxxx





9 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I remember dancing to this one when I was a kid! We had a local disco every month, good old times :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, what a walk down memory lane! Love it! ;o))
Also please delete link #3, the link for some reason didn't work xx

Pauline said...

Oooh this takes me back! OMG, I remember dancing to this and the laser beams all going off - we couldn't believe the effect, oh how times have changed lol! Fab tune!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oh, just love your choice this week!! Definitely a blast from a wonderful past! xxx

Emily Leiphart said...

Marcea, I was bopping up and down in my seat! I love the beat!

vickisunshine said...

Oh wow - I remember skating to this many moon ago, I doubt I'd be able to do that today! Have added a link for my song, hope it works! Hugs xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Look, THIS is dancemusic :))))))
Fantastic to hear this again, I want to go to the disco with my girlfriends again and dance with our purses in front of us on the flore :D

I have "Adlicius", a candidates of X-factor for you this week!

Groetjes, Renata

Karin said...

Great beat :)

Cheryl said...

Wow - lots of people played along with week! I can't wait to hear all the tunes.

I love the song you picked - great dance tune! I am so ready to go out dancing with my friends after listening to this one.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes