Wednesday 23 March 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday

Well ..... not a whole lot of crafting that's for sure, lol. I am just about to meet my friend for lunch so basically just a shedload of make-up!!!!!!! Hmmm I bought my crafty giraffe bag for my copics but somehow it became the new home for some of my cosmetics .... will need to get another one I think!



There is a little hint of my card for tomorrow though, if you look very closely, lol. If you want to join in or just have a look at everyones desks then pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a good old nosey! I think this is the first time I have joined in and I am going to do my best to play along each week from now on. Perish the thought cos my desk is usually piled high with all sorts.
Hope you have a great day and enjoy this glorious weather xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab Marcea....hope you have a wonderful lunch out! Thanks for sharing Jo (51) xxx

Lionelsa said...

The make up is another craft I like so much. It's the same like cardmaking :-)
Happy WOYWW! # 77

Deb said...

lol how funny that your desk doubles as your make up station and losing your copics bag! I have a bag like that for my scrappy stuff and I love it.
enjoy your day out!
happy crafting, Debxx 119

Anonymous said...

Loving that light Mrs and ROFLOL about giraffe bag for your make-up what you like??

Happy WOYWW

Ali x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Marcea, your make up and tools are just as organised as your crafting! Lovely. LOVE that giraffe print bag!

DanielleP said...

Looks like you could play with the makeup too! Hope your lunch was fun. I love getting together with a friend for lunch and a chat!
DanielleP

The Crafty Elf said...

Now that is funny. Just don't mix the two and make sure you check the mirror before you go out. TFS

okienurse said...

fabulous colors of eye makeup there. Bet you could use them like chalks. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #162

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes