Saturday 19 March 2011

Music Saves My Soul

Morning .... sorry I am late with my song this morning, had a night out last night and have been slobbing around in my dressing gown half the morning. Thanks to all of you who shared songs last week .... welcome to the 'newbies' too .... hope you are back again this week too. I thought about this song half way through the week. I love strings on dance music and this has to be one of my all time favourites.




The introduction to this is pure genius, I love it ..... ahhhh come on, lets all have a dance :o)





 Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!

Don't forget if you want to play along just add your name to the linky below and if you could share the logo on your sidebar that would be great. Thanks to the lovely ladies who join in every week .... love listening to your choices!! Hope to see some more new girlies this week!




7 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Yep, I like this one!! It's the kind of disco beat which make me happy :)

I have another Dutch cutie for you this week ;)

Liefs, Renata

Lisa said...

I haven't heard this version before but it sure put me in dance mood!

Sande said...

Fantastic dance song...the kind you need to blast thru the house when you need to clean. Thanks for sharing. Have to admit...shame on dance music is not a fav of mine. Though when I read your post the first thing I thought of was Let's Dance by Bowie.

Pauline said...

Great song, takes me back a bit, wonder what Sonique is doing now?

Anonymous said...

oooh brings back memories of clubbing all night ;o)) love it!

Karin said...

Making my way through everyones picks slowly this week...Love to see the new folks :)

Devlin said...

Never heard of this version before, but I like it!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes