Monday 28 February 2011

5 o'clock shadow and a little secret!



Hi everyone, just to let you know I am still here .... I have been so busy I haven't even had time to shave lol!!!!! As you can see the girls night out on Saturday went well, lol.




It is just as well that I have a week off work to enjoy (and shave haha)!!! I have been busy crafting today and have loved every moment of it - it sure beats work!!!

Oops, did I say I had a secret to share with you ....... well pop back tomorrow and I will spill the beans :o)
Enjoy the rest of your day
xxx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute pic! I'm glad you had fun on your girls night out.

Sue said...

lol ya tease Marcea, fab piccie hun, sue,x

Anonymous said...

love the moustache! ;o)
Glad to hear you enjoyed your girls night out, looks like you had plenty of fun ;o))

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes