Thursday 10 February 2011

Lili of the Valley - Sketch by lovely Dawny P

 Good morning my lovelies ..... I just love Thursdays!!!! Firstly because I can share my weight loss for the week with you all ... managed 1.5lbs this week so now at 12lbs off in 5 weeks - I am really happy and enjoying trying lots of new recipes.

The other reason, and main one of course is that it is my favourite challenge of the week ..... yep, another time to play with us all at Lili of the Valley. Oh my, these images just make me want to make cards all night long! We have an amazing sketch by our gorgeous Dawny P and it is one of my faves ever!!! To be honest, I almost didn't add any flowers at ll, it really does not need any embellies - you will see for yourself if you play along.




I swear I am in love with this .... is she just not too cute for words!!!! I am sure many of you have already bought 'Birthday Fairy' from LOTV's online store .... if you haven't then you can buy her HERE. Don't forget aout the fab sentiments too from LOTV .... all of them are just so lovely. I have used some scrummy new papers I picked up this week at The Papermill Shop - I had no idea it was closing all their stores in the next few weeks- shock horror!



A little close up of the gorgeous blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts.


.... and a little closer look at the star of the card ...... too sweet!







I have just got an ebay account so that means you can now bid for this card HERE



Challenges

Crafty Creations - 3 little words
Totally Papercrafts - Friendship
Samual Taylor - Copic Chic
Charisma Cardz - Mythical/fantasy

17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
way to go girl on ya weight loss thats brill.
Toatlly gorgeous card as always, fabulous colour work, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Anda said...

What an very sweet card and beautiful colors, I like this!!

gr. Anda

Gerda said...

Adorable!!!

bluucaca said...

Very gorgeous card

cebelica said...

Cute card!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and beautiful card, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

nessy said...

what a sweety ~ adorable card marcea.
big congrats on your weight loss
vanessa xx

Laila said...

Beautiful :o) I so wanna have that image too. Always a pleasure looking at your work.
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Helen Laurence said...

Definitely too cute for words! Hope you are well hun. Not blog hopped in ages so thought I'd pop in for a sneaky peak at your lovely cards. Hugs x

Cazza said...

Wow Marcea, absolutely gorgeous card and just soooooo cute!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card. I just love those pretty papers and your soft colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a gorgeous image and love the colour scheme so soft and pretty. Marianne x

jeanne girl said...

YOu are right Marcea - she is just too cute and I am going to have to head to the online store and shop again!! Love your card! (and congrats with the weight!!!)

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our 3 little words challenge at Crafty Creations. It was lovely to see your project - beautiful image! Cheers Claire x

Clare Brown said...

congrats on your weightloss, you must be so proud.

stunning card and goodluck at charisma this week.

Leah l'Orange said...

SHE is absolutely adorable, and OOOHHH, i do love your colour scheme! kinda neutral, kinda girlie, totally lovely! thanks for joining the Charisma Gals this week! :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes