Saturday 26 February 2011

Music Saves My Soul

Happy weekend everyone, oh I am in a goooood mood cos no work for me now until a week on Monday!!!! I am about to dash out to York on a shopping mission because it is a big girlie night out tonight with lots and lots of dancing!!!! There will be a few sore feet tomorrow but it will be worth it!



It is ages since we heard from Madonna so I thought I should pop this little tune on to get me warmed up for tonight - she is amazing!



Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget if you want to play along just add your name to thelinky below and if you could share the logo on your sidebar that would be great. Thanks to the lovely ladies who join in every week .... love listening to your choices!!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh a girlie night out!! Enjoy!!
xx

Victoria said...

great song have a fab time tonight x

Karin said...

Have a fab time tonight...Madonna has the best dance music!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

This brings you in the mood for your girlsnight out... Love the beat, kinda disco :D

Groetjes, Renata

Cheryl said...

Great pick! Great dancing song!

Lisa said...

Great pick! Even though it's only Tuesday now, I'm ready for the club :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes