Sunday 13 February 2011

Another cute S.W.A.L.K. card

Afternoon to you all, I have had a really lazy so far but about ot start a bit of crafting - have definately got the crafting bug back at last!! My son is at work and hubby due to leave soon so got a few hours to myself. Here is a card I made for yesterdays launch on Create and Craft for Crafter's Companion. I know lots of you ordered your new S.W.A.L.K. stamps yesterday - I can't wait to see what you make with them :o)

I have to say that I think this is my total favourite - she is just too pretty.



Challenges

Alphabet Challenge - O for Orange
Secret Crafter - A stamped flower

5 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

A very lovely card, and perfect for our O for Orange at the Alphabet challenge, blesings Hilde

Heidi said...

Beautiful card. thanks for joining the ABC challenge, though nesties was last week :-)

AN said...

Kaunis ja hyvää tuulta henkivä kortti--kiitos sinulle osallistumisestasi!
Aurinkoa päivääsi!

Curly said...

Wow amazing creation, and beautiful colours

thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 121 A Stamped Flower

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC D

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes