Saturday 19 February 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Morning ..... started snowing here, where on earth did that come from!!!!! I am up pretty early today - went out with my lovely friend Dawn last night and had a good old drink, catch up and dance - I always have a great time when I go out with her .... mwah, love you babe!!

I can't believe it is Saturday already ..... so that means a little more music to share with each other ....



I am playing a nice shiny new song by a naughty little lady ... ooh tut tut Rihanna, you will make us all blush. Seriously, how can one woman be so beautiful .... life is so unfair :o)

'S and M'





Love this video and lyrics ..... good to have some fun back in music :o)


If you want to join in just add your link to your post using the linky thing below and I would really love it if you could spread the word by adding my link to your sidebar with the fab logo above.









6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this song. And yes, she's crazy. Good crazy ;)

We got some snow a couple of days ago, just when I thought spring was coming!

Anonymous said...

Awesome song and I looove her hair xx

Karin said...

Haven't played along in a couple of weeks...Happy to be back :)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

She's wicked...in more ways than one!! :)
Apologies all for not visiting you last week...my PC has a habit of switching itself off when there's anything going on in the background! Will add some links to my netbook so i can visit this week xxx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Rianna is beautiful but I'm not sure about the song, haha! Well that's because I'm not a fan of this type of music but I can understand why others are....

Wondering if you heard my choice of the week in the UK?

Here no snow but boy it's cold outside!

Liefs, Renata

Cheryl said...

Great song! Sassy girl!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes