Saturday 7 November 2009

Penny Black and a Shopping Penguin??????

Hi there everyone, well I hope this works ..... I have scheduled my post and should really be in bed as I type because I am up in 6 hours to head off to the NEC (have Imentioned that at all this week, lol). Anyway, if everything has gone to plan Bev and I will be sat on the train right now annoying the living daylights out of everyone with all our chat chat chat hahahaha.
We have a really fun challenge for you all this week on Penny Black .... we would love to se a card inspired by a song title or song lyrics.

We are very lucky to have the fab Debby as Guest Designer for all of November - please make sure you pop over to her blog and say hi - her work is amazing and you could spend all day just drooling over her creations!



So you just know I am too corny to be serious about this challenge and I was going to be cheeky and have 'We wish you a Berry Christmas' but I thought that was pushing my luck so instead I have chosen ' Deck the Halls with boughs of holly' .



And thay's it from me - I am so tired that I have to go to bed but I will be back with tales and piccies so keep an eye out

A little tune for all of you visiting the NEC today for a lttle retail therapy - don't you just love what you can find on youtube, lol





18 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is super cute marcea...I can hear the chit chat from here...have a wonderful day out at the NEC...hugs kath xxxx

Swaantje said...

Morning Marcea,
what a lovely Christmas card.
The little image is very cute.
Great colours.

The little Video is sweet ;o)

Have a nice weekend.
Many greetings
Swaani

Anonymous said...

Wow Marcea, your card is stunning. The colours are beautiful and I love the image!

Have a nice weekend.

Hugs Jannie.

tracie said...

Morning hun, oh I love your adorable card..this hedgie is so sweet..gorgeous as always hun.
Have a fabulous time at the NEC, wish I was coming with you.
Hugs
Tracie :)x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a adorable card, love the sweet image.
Have a great time at the NEC.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

very cute! Hedgehog is so sweet you just want to cuddle him, but you'd get prickled!!

Hope you have a awesome day today x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is beautiful Marcea. Great colours and a lovely image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Victoria said...

Fab card Marcea. Love the sparkly gold snowflakes. Hope you've had a fab day at the NEC!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Danni said...

Fabulous card!!

Pauline C said...

Fab card Marcea and it's just toooo cute! Love the adorable hedgie nunching berries! Hope you ahve a wonderful day at the NEC and don't break the bank tee hee! Talk to you soon hun!
Pauline x
PS my little parcel arrived from the Hobby House this morning so i am now in brad and large spacer heaven loL!!

thread-bare said...

This is such a cute card Marcea. I love the way you have coloured your hedgehog. Puts my effort to shame xx
Clare x

Net said...

I hope you've had a fab day - where did you say you were going? ;))

Terry said...

Hiya Marcea, hihhii anddddddddddddd????????? HOW was it hun??? I'll bet ya everything went supersssss...and you had the time of your life. Wow and about your fabulous cuty card, sooo adorable hun really georgous hedgehog....wow...just love this cuty.
Thanks for sharing hun and I am curious how your day went...Hugs Terry

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

OMGoodness Marcea - I adore this card - love everything about it.
I just watched the Shopping Penguin and nearly fell off my seat laughing. I LOVE penguins, and I have a weird sense of humour so it really appealed!! Hope you had a good time at the NEC.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Nicola said...

Corny or what !! Love the title of your card, only you could get away with that Marcea rofl. Awe this wee hedgie is adorable and those snowflakes are gorgeous.
xx Mum xx

Squirrel x said...

Just LOVE your card babe! And what's wrong with a Berry Christmas anyway LOL?! Fabulous work hun, just gorgeous. Hope you had a fab NEC day, can't wait to hear about it, and thanks for sharing the penguin (that did make me smile, a lot). Hugs, Squirrel xx Squirrel's World

theneon said...

Marcea -- this is a great card and I will be singing the song that goes with it.

Ali Watson said...

Super card Marcea, love it.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes