Thursday 5 November 2009

Lili of the Valley challenge - you can now buy the new stamps!


Good morning everyone and woohoo it is a super exciting day for us all at Lili of the Valley .... yes at last - you can get your hands on the brand new stamps. They will be launched today at the NEC in Birmingham so if you are heading there today make sure you pop in and grab your stamps before they sell out! They will then be available to buy online from November 11th.


We have a wonderful challenge for you all this week on the LOTV challenge blog ....
A RECIPE

3 Papers, 2 stamps (1 can be a sentiment) and 1 embellishment


I have used the beautiful fairy tip toes - what a pretty fairy she is. I was very lucky with this card because I usually choose my papers first and then colour my image to match. This time though I was sat colouring with which ever colours I fancied and then thought oh no... do I have anything that matches!! Good old Basic Grey to the rescue - I cannot believe it matches perfectly - that was a lucky escape, lol. My gorgeous new Martha Stewart loop punch arrived this week from Tracy at Dies to Die For and is my new favourite (yes, even more than the doily punch and that is saying something).



My sentiment is by LOTV too and they have some really fab ones - I need to use the much more. I have chosen flowers as my one embellishment - you know I just love my flowers. I have followed a sketch but will pop the details on after work because I am running late as usual ..... have a fab day! xxx
Challenges
Alphabet challenge - C is for circles
My time to craft - Scallops
Flutterby Wednesday - challenge #82
Can't seem to find the sketch I followed but I am sure I will find it eventually - think I need to write things down, lol x

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous--I love the colors, papers and sweet fairy image! Your coloring is stunning! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog--I'm a big fan of your work, so I'm truly honored!

Mandy said...

Hi,love the new stamps and the card is beautiful as are all of them..love the papers..

Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so gorgeous!
I wish i was going to the NEC, well may be next year.
Great job!
Hugs xx
Pat

Squirrel x said...

Oh Marcea, this simply has to be one of the most adorable cards I've seen in ages babe! Love the freshness of the colours you have chosen and Fairy Tip Toes is to die for. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Sadly can't make the NEC today so saving my pennies for the 11th! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea I carnt say enough these LOV images are so gorgeous and so cute. Your card is absolutely stunning the colouring really sings. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
See you Saturday, carnt wait.

Francesca said...

Such a fabulous card with a sweet and cute image
Hugs
Francesca

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Marcea, I love the pretty papers and embellies and the fairy image is so sweet. Debbie x

Nicola said...

You sure have rocked this colour combo Marcea - it is stunning! Love the fairy image, well I love em all,and your colouring is exceptional. This is a truly awesome creation and your floral detail is beautiful.
Enjoy tomorrow, wish I was there too.
xx Mum xx

thread-bare said...

A great card Marcea. Have a great time at the NEC this weekend x Clare x

Juls said...

so incredibly beautiful!

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea
The colours and your colouring are just beautiful, love the papers and flowers too.

Karen x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just beautiful Marcea! Love all that cheerful yellow and that sweet image. Hope you are doing well hun! :)

lisa said...

What a pretty card, Marcea. I love that little image, she's adorable.

Lisax

Linda said...

What a lovely card! Many thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :)

made by fifi said...

really beautiful card - thank you for joining in MTTC and Alphabet challenge this week x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Lovely card, great colours and details!
Hugs Jacqueline

Danni said...

Oh this fairy is just too precious!! What a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Jo said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, the colours are stunning Jo x

Chrissie said...

A real sweetie.Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow your card is just so very pretty!
Love your sweet image and your colours are gorgeous!

Hugs Jannie

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is just gorgeous!! Love your colors and your layout is just stunning!! Thanks for playing Flutterby this week!! HUGS

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! The image is lovely and the colours are fab! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Marcea... love it to bits :)
Can't wait to see you tomorrow, it's gonna be a fab day!
Hugs, Marlene x

Joey said...

Hi Marcea

this is gorgeous! and such warm lovely colours to brighten up this time of year

Joey.x

Daniele said...

fab card just love these stamps hope they have some left on Sunday well done thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Marcea - beautiful image and colouring, and love your flower details.
Pauline x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes