Friday 20 November 2009

Just Magnolia - Masking


Good morning and it looks lilke another grey day is ahead of us here. I hope you are all safe and not affected cy the floods I have seen on the news. We stayed in yesterday and managed to almost complete the decorating in the bedroom - what a difference it makes! Onto our challenge this week on Just Magnolia and we would love to see some masking. I love the effect of masking even though I don't always get it right first time.



I have used 2 of the new stamps from this years christmas range. Remember to stamp the image you want at the front first and then follow with your 2nd stamp (after masking off your image). Magnolia really do make the most beautiful accessory stamps and this snowflake circle is too beautiful.



I have used more of my precious Magnolia papers too - I think I will always use these now when using my Magnolia stamps because they compliment the images so well. Tracy at Dies to die for has a fabulous range of Magnolia stamps and papers as well as MS punches etc so pop over for a little look.

Lots of stickles again - Kim ..... how did I manage without it? Your cards are such an inspiration! You know me, I just had to follow a sketch and I managed to find this pretty one over at Create4fun . That's it from me - dashing off to work again so please have a great day whatever you are doing xxx

Other challenges

Copic Creations - Golds

Creative Inspirations - Sparkle

Crafty Creations - Metal

PS Sorry about the piccie - was taken last night when it was dark - will replace with decent ones over the weekend x

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is so very beautiful!
Love your beautifully coloured image and your design is amazing!

Hugs Jannie

Squirrel x said...

Awwwwh, simply divine hun! Tilda is looking adorable (perfection colouring) and you are so right about the snowflake circle, how gorgeous is that. Beautiful card babe, loving it. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Anne said...

Hi Marcea!
What a lovely card with beautiful snowflakes!

Hope you day and the weekend will bee wonderful! =)

Hugs, Anne

Dawny P said...

Fabbydoodles chick!! LOVE these images together - they are perfect. I really will have to get me some stickles - it's practically the law!!!! Hope you and your new bedroom are ok sweet cheeks and biggest hugs xxxxx

Mrs Wonka said...

This is beautiful, I am even warming towards the moomin heads!

Zx

Nicola said...

Wowzers the shading of this super sweet image just bounces off the page Marcea - fabulous or what!!! Love your papers, punch and those awesome snowflakes.
xx Mum xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sheila said...

Hiya Marcea, gorgeous Tilda I love your snowflake embellies they are just stunning hun.
Hugs
Sheila xx

lisa said...

Just gorgeous Marcea. I love the snowflake circle.
Boy, do you decorate fast!!!
Have a great weekend.

Lisax

Mandy said...

Beautiful card!! love Tilda and the papers really are scrummy..
Mandy xx

Ali Watson said...

Another fab creation honey, love it. Have a super weekend.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is super sweet Marcea! Love the pretty blues and that adorable image. Fab coloring and masking too! :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, thats stunning masking, I like that not to over powering, just a gentle ring of snowflakes. Beautiful card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Marcea,
beautiful card!
Suzie Qx

Ila said...

Oh Wow!!...over the top Gorgoeous Marcea!!..the stamps, coloring, papers..all Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

Fern said...

Lovely card Marcea, the colours are gorgeous and the image is just super sweet.

Fern xx

Jo said...

Marcea this is fab, I just love this new image. hugs Jo x

Danni said...

Oh what a beautiful card! Love it!

thread-bare said...

Really pretty Marcea xx

Clare x

Saskia said...

Marcea,

Thanks for joining is at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!

Saskia :)

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week - Such a beautiful card! Cheers Claire x

Niina said...

Perfect card. Luv it.

Mira said...

This is so beautiful and lovely :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes