Sunday 29 November 2009

Anyone for Anya - a sketch


Good morning lovely people in blogland - how are you all today? I have just had THE best sleep I have had in ages and am raring to go. Hubby and I are planning a nice day strolling around York and taking in the atmosphere at the St Nicholas Fayre - I love York at this time of year :o)


Dawny has been busy creating another fab sketch for you all to follow on Anyone For Anya and it is dead easy to follow so pop over and have a look at all the gorgeous DT cards and not forgetting the great prize we have on offer!!



I have seen this gorgeous lady about quite a bit these last couple of weeks and I just had to buy her - I am such a sucker for Miss Anya, she is just so with it isn't she. Been using my scrummy MS punch again that I bought from Dies to Die For , pop over for a browse when you get chance.



Finished with some felt ribbon I have had for ages and a couple of little flowers. No stickles today but the snowflakes have a bit of bling on them so I feel ok, lol.
Have a great day and I will see you about in blogland xxx

17 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Marcea,
Thanks for popping over and leaving such lovely comments. I have had a great time being on the GDT.
Love visiting your blog too, your work is brilliant.
Sal. x

Marina said...

Wow! This card is beautiful!
I love the papers and colours and details and your colouring are fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

thread-bare said...

Love the colours you have used on this card. Hope you didn't get too wet today xx
Clare x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is brilliant, fabby colours too.
luv
Debby

lisa said...

A lady with attitude, she's gorgeous, Marcea. I love the colours you've used to colour her and the layout is beautiful.
Hope you are having a good weekend and staying dry.

Lisax

Francesca said...

Great Card Marcea , love the colours
and such a sweet image

Hugs
Francesca

Squirrel x said...

In one word hun? BEA-U-TI-FIL! Anya looks delicious and I love all your details, you are such a talented, clever bunny. Hugs, Squirrel xxx

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Marcea, super colouring and gorgeous papers and such pretty detail.
xx Mum xx

Riet said...

Ohh Woww Marcea,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jo said...

Gorgeous cards as always Marcea, love the images and the colour are fab hugs Jo x

maxine said...

A lovely card Marcea

Erin... said...

Marcea this is just gorgeous LOVE the colors and that fun image!!!

Unknown said...

Stunning card love the colours you have used xx
Sarah xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, thats a fabulous card, the colouring is gorgeous. Love the image to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Leanne said...

Absolutely stunnig card, love the colours and adore the charm!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Bev said...

Fandabbiedoozie card babe - LOVE the delish colours. Gorge image too - just perfect! xx

Mephisto said...

What a lovely image. Brilliant work hun!

Hugs
Domi

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes