Wednesday 4 November 2009

I am so excited - guess who I am demo-ing for ....

OMG deep breaths in .... out ..... I can hardly contain myself, I am so excited. I was going to try and wait to post this news with my card tomorrow but I just can't wait that long. As you know I am going to the NEC on Saturday with the gorgeous Bev (ear plugs required for the rest of the passengers on our train, lol) and meeting up with lots of JM girlies and other friends and bloggers. Well ....... I am going to be demonstrating for Magnolia (OMG OMG!!!!) in the afternoon with another lovely person. She is going to announce it on her blog later in the week so I am going to keep quiet about it for now (difficult I know, lol).
You will also be able to drool over 2 other gorgeous ladies' work on Saturday morning. Tab and another secret stamper (until she posts on her blog) will be showing their amazing colouring skills.
I have never done this before so please stop by and say hi if you see me and remember to be nice to me cos I am ever so scared .... no joke, I am losing sleep already. Anyway, I just had to tell you all. Hopefully I will get to see even more of you this way too rather than hoping to bump into you whilst shopping, eating and chatting.

19 comments:

CraftyC said...

Way to go Marcea! Have a fantastic day, so want to be there. You will do them proud!!!
Clairex

clare said...

wow...this is fab news hun..well done xx
ita a shame thou that im not going on the saturday...or i would of defo popped over to see you.
We going on the sunday..as the bus was full for the saturday...:-(
i wish you good luck and most importantly..ENJOY it xxx
hugs clare xx

lisa said...

Fantastic, Marcea well done you!!!!
I'd love to be there, but have a great day, you'll be brilliant.

Lisax

Mandy said...

Congratulations on your news..you'll be brilliant just enjoy the day.. remember most of the people will be all of us..oh no didn't mean to make it worst!!lol..

Mandy xx

Crafting Diva said...

Wow thats wonderful news!!! well done you have fun!!!

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo!! I'm sure it will all go wonderfully and you will get to see and chat to so many lovely people :-) Hope you ahae a fabby time!
Pauline x
PS I ordered the spacers and multi-coloured pearl brads as per my email .. just couldn't help myself lol!!

Tab said...

LOL @ you, its going to be a fabulous day.....once we have gotten over our nerves LOL....what are we like,eh! Can't wait to have a good old gossip with you sweetie, then I wanna check out your demo, hee hee!
ooooh not long now LOL!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

wow hun thats great news I'm very pleased for you. Hope you have a great time. I wish I was coming along to see you!!

Tasha said...

Thats awesome Marcea - i hope it goes well. I have tickets for the NEC but im really shy so i will try and say hello! If i dont see you there have a fab time

Julie said...

Oh you are just going to have a fabulous time and I'm not jealous at all -wish I could come and view all of your fab work in the flesh so to speak! All that talent in one place!! Def going to try and get to the NEC next year!! Juliexx

Nicola said...

OMG deep breaths in .... out .....
rofl thought I was gonna be a granny again !!!
Great news Marcea, you will love every minute and now I am sorry I won´t be there to see you and the other secret stampers demo.
xx Mum xx

Net said...

Wow how fab! You are worthy! I just wish I was coming...

Oh you'll need earplugs with Bev for sure - ;)) Oh and a lock on your purse - she'll make you spend loads!

Anonymous said...

Wow fabulous! I wish i was there.
I am sure everything will run smoothly :)
Hugs xx
Pat

Kylie said...

Congrats on demonstrating for Magnolia. Such fun. Just discovered your blog. Just lovely.
Kylie xo

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Congratulations Marcea

hope you have a blast at the weekend!!

Emma xxx

Bev said...

Lol, you will be fine babe - I will wear you out on the train going down - you will be so exhausted from all the chatter you will breeze thru the rest of the day xxx

Sam said...

Fantastic news, well done you. Hope all goes well, I'm sure it will. Can't make it this weekend
:-( would love to come and see you in action and meet up with lots of blogging buddies.
Good luck.
Sam x

Helen said...

Wow - congratulations!
I'm sure you'll be great! *U*
Helen x

Kim Dellow said...

Wahoo! That just sounds like great fun - enjoy yourself :) Kim

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes