Friday 13 November 2009

Just Magnolia - Mina's sketch


Hello everyone and Friday again already!! It will be Christmas before we know it! This week on Just Magnolia we have a really lovely sketch by our very own Mina . Before that though we have some wonderful news to share with you all ..... woohoo Dawny P has joined us as a permanent member of the Design Team and I am so happy! Welcome aboard chick, I can't wait to see your gorgeous Magnolia creations!!!!



I have had the chance to play with some of my new goodies that I got from the NEC last weekend. Aren't the new Magnolia images just gorgeous!! Little Tilda with mistletoe is so gorgeous in fact that lots of us used her this week ... oops! I also managed to get hold of a couple of sentiment stamps too - I just love this one so much.



I ws very brave and cut into my Magnolia papers too - OMG I think I may now need therapy, lol. The quality of these papers for any of you who have not seen them is just incredible. They are fabulously weighty papers with a really lovely texture to them .... me likey very much! I am now also the proud owner of my snowflake dies (as you may have noticed) which means I can now cut acetate snowflakes and cover them in diamond dust - woohoo!!!!!!



A little peep from another angle and that's your lot! Hope you can join us again this week and share all your wonderful interpretations of Mina's sketch xxx

23 comments:

Victoria said...

Just beautiful Marcea. These new winter tilda's are so cute! Love your snowflakes as well!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so gorgeous! Love the new tilda's. Your snowflakes are fab!
Hugs xx
Pat

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, she's gorgeous babe! Love what you have done with her, and your snowflakes are fab. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Rach said...

delish card honey, so pretty, aren't those magnolia papers delish.. love your snowflakes.. i am so going to have to get myself a die.. hehee something else to buy... only one though this time..
big hugs rachxx

Tab said...

Yooohooo sweetie, your card is scrummy love this sweet girl! Gosh and all the delish papers, such a delight aren't they, love um! Just ordered meself some of that Diamond Dust....I know so behind the times LOL...can't wait to cover me cards with it LOL!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

lisa said...

A gorgeous card as always Marcea. Your new Tilda is certainly were adorable. Hope you've recovered from using your papers, they look stunning as does your sparkly snowflake.
If you're still having a lie down in a dark room, the sun's shining so have a great weekend!!

Lisax

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just so sweet, snap we all had the same idea this week!!!
Have a great weekend dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Mandy said...

just stunning..love the new tilda and the papers are scrummy must get me some of them.
Mandy xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hi sweetie, hope you're having a good week! Love your holiday card. Beautiful papers and I love that image. Have a great weekend. :)

Andrea said...

absolutly gorgeous

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card, so lovely with great details, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Fantabulous Marcea.. love it :)
Specially that twiggy thing she's holding over her head.. what is it called????? roflmao

Hugs n stuff, Marlene xx

Nicola said...

Ooh she is so pretty and these papers sure are lush.Love your snowflakes and gorgeous ribbon - fab card Marcea.
xx Mum xx

Kathy Jones said...

Just Beautiful!!! Lovely combination of colours, papers and embellishments! Your colouring is truly gorgeous!!!

thread-bare said...

Fab card Marcea... sounds like Bev spent your money well for you at the NEC lol!!! xx Clare x

Terry said...

HIya Marcea, OMG hun what a beautifull card you made wow just love the image and the coloring, your choice of papers is fabulous hun. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Terry

Dawny P said...

This is a wowwwza card chick xxxx Love the colours and how brave are you putting the scissors near the paper!! Jeez babe, were you under anaesthetic (did I spell it right??)- I am mega impressed. Now I just have to have some of that paper chick cos it's awesome. Love it loads xxxxx

Pauline C said...

ooh this is wonderful - love this image and the papers are totally gorgeous ... and hhow gfab is that sentimetn??
Hugs
Pauline x

Larissa said...

Very gorgeous Marcea! Great colours and very sweet image!

Hugs,
Larissa

Emma said...

Wow totally stunning card...the papers are gorgeous and love your snowflake too.
Hugs Emma x

BA said...

an adorable card marcea
xoxo BA

Claire M said...

Hi Marcea, Sorry, I don't know if I've ever posted a comment on your blog or not! I *really* love your cards and actually subscribe to your blog by email so I get daily updates so never really get to your blog any more. I just wanted to say your cards are beautiful and you've been a big inspiration to me, thank you. There is an award for you on my blog (http://stampersblog.blogspot.com/).
Claire
xx

Ali Watson said...

Simply fabulous card honey, loving this card. Delicious.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes