Wednesday 18 November 2009

LOTV Blog hop winners


Good morning everyone. I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to all of you who took part in the blog hop for Lili of the Valley this week. We had a tremendous response there was - the new stamps have just been flying off the shelves. You can check out the challenge blog for a full list of all the winners ..... were you lucky???? Go have a peep here.

I have picked one lucky winner from all of you who left me a comment to win a stamp of your choice ...... CONGRATULATIONS to Karen from 1 Wacky Woman . Please can you email me with your home address and the stamp of your choice please and I will make sure your prize is sent out to you asap!

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a brand new challenge and remember, if you were not lucky enough to win you can still have these beautiful new stamps at the bargain price of £3.50 each - how can you say no!!

No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes