Thursday 19 November 2009

Lili of the Valley - A Sketch


Good morning and what a windy day it is here in North Yorkshire. Definately a day to be indoors! I am about to start decorating my bedrooom so I will still be playing with paper and glue but on a larger scale, lol. We have a lovely sketch for you all to follow on Lili of teh Valley this week so pop over and have a look. I would like to welcome to new members to the Design Team - Caz and Nicola (aka my mum). They both produce gorgeous cards and I can't wait to see their fabulous creations every week.



Sorry for the rubbish piccies - was dark when I got home so I will try and retake more later today. I have used the really sweet teddy called Christmas Ted Big Star and I love him!




Got last years 'Naughty & Nice' Papermania papers out (you will be seeing these again this week) and I really do love the bold pinks and greens so much! Lots of stickles again everywhere for that christmas sparkle! All the flowers are from my Crafty Feeling kits ... aren't they lovely! Hope you all get to join in - it really is a lovely sketch to work with and remember you do not need to use LOTV products to join in. We are also happy for you to combine with other challenges.
Have a fab day xxxxxxx

15 comments:

Helene said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the bright colors.

Hugs
Xxx

Sheila said...

That is one super cute teddy Marcea.
love the dp on this.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Mephisto said...

Oh hun,
your card is so beautiful!
Love the colors very much.
Hugs
Domi

Rach said...

a beautiful card Marcea,
love the colours that you have used,
that teddy is so sweet.
Hugs rAchxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea wow thats one bright a vibrant card, love the colour scheme and the image is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

lisa said...

Hi Marcea. It certainly is a windy one isn't it. I'm not sure where you are in N Yorks, but we're just on the border of North and West and it's fair howled down the valley today.
Your card has certainly brightened me up though, he's just gorgeous and I love that star, it shines out of the page.
Hope the decorating goes well.

Lisax

nessy said...

gorgeous card ~love all the bright colours and the detail!
vanessa xx

Jo said...

A real gorgeous card, I love it, great colours!! Hugs Jo x

CraftyC said...

He's a real cutie isn't he!! Love your card Marcea, fab papers to!
Clairex

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a wonderful card Marcea, so cute and the colours are great.
Hugs Jacqueline

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea
Such an adorable image, fabulous colours and I just love all that sparkle!!

Karen x

Anonymous said...

This is lovely--I love the vivid colors, gorgeous flowers and cute teddy. I think I need to get one of those stamps! Good luck with the wallpapering!
Hugs,
April

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what a wonderful card!!!
Beautiful colours and cute image.
Love it!
Have a lovely day

Hugs Jannie

thread-bare said...

Such a gorgeous image you have used hun. Have fun decorating xx Clare x

Nicola said...

Awe how beary cute and beautiful Marcea. You do bring your images to life with your fab colouring Marcea and these papers and details are gorgeous.
xx Mum xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes