Sunday 15 November 2009

Anyone for Anya


Hi there, guess who forgot to schedule this post ..... oops. So here I am - better late than never. We have had a tiring day after the contest (up at 6am .... 1st band on to play) and are now waiting for the rest of the bands to play before the results are announced this evening. They played ever so well it was sold out so plenty of people enjoyed the music. Anyway, onto crafty things and here is my card for Anyone for Anya ....

GETTING ROUND TO IT


I have chosen this gorgeous Pink Petticoat dotty paper and paper pieced Anya's dress and bow. I love this soft, delicate shade of pink - so girly! I have kept it all very simple with my colour scheme and lay out. Circle are present with my nesties, papers and dies along with the nice curved edges on my ribbon tag.



Lots more stickles about again, think I better get some more ordered at this rate - I am just loving it so much. Right, I really need a cuppa and a lounge about on the sofa. Catch you all later xxx

17 comments:

Janet said...

Such a sweet card! xx

Julie said...

Fabulous - you're right this is so soft and delicate, scrummy!! Love the little corner die cuts too - with the circles, super touch! Juliex

Victoria said...

just beautiful - cute as can be

Victoria
x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcea and love the design and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Danni said...

So precious!! A very sweet card!

Squirrel x said...

Oh what a little cutie! Love the delicate colours you've chosen hun, and your paper piecing is perfection. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Emma said...

Adorable card...love the soft colours and gorgeous details.
Fab to hear the concert went well.
Hugs Emma x

Juls said...

very cute! Love the soft colours and the touches of sparkle!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, what a gorgeous image, so beautiful, your card is quite stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nicola said...

Ooh these soft colours are beautiful Marcea, love your image and floral detail.
xx Mum xx

Anonymous said...

This is So Gorgeous!!..The image is Super Cute...your coloring and details are Fabulous!!..Hugs, Jannie

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Marcea..TFS
Have a fab week:)x

Beth said...

This is so pretty Marcea! The image is so sweet and girlie - fabulous!

Love Beth xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous, what a lovely and very sweet card. Great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

thread-bare said...

Brilliant card Marcea xx Clare x

Anonymous said...

very sweet!

Michelle Short said...

Apologies for my lack of commenting recently but this is beautiful Marcea, I love that cute Anya. I hope you are well x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes