Saturday 29 December 2012

Something to brighten up your Saturday


Good morning. Oh what a miserable morning it is today. It is so dark and well..... just horrible.

As promised I amback with another bracelet I made a couple of days ago. I have to say I am really enjoying making other things apart from cards. This is another hugs and kisses bracelet. 






I am really happy with my photograph of this bracelet. I have been trying different angles and I think this works quite well. As soon as I showed it on my Facebook page a lovely lady bought it so it should be at it's new home by now.

I have just got another huge order this morning ... all semi precious beads so I can't wait to use them. I placed another order yesterday too (I know, I know ... I am addicted lol).

I hope you all have a really nice weekend. I may be back tomorrow with some sparkly things .... mwah xxx


5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Just stunning hun! I love the contrast in colours and the design - you clever ol' bean. Hugs Sxx

Sandra H said...

Marcea, They are stunning the colours are gorgeous your so creative x

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Marcea,
Wow,
Loving the braclets they are stunning,
you are very clever,
an all around crafter
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea stunning bracelet, love your colour choice its so vibrant. Happy New Year to you to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Nicola said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marcea, you sure are a true crafter turning your hand to anything and everything. xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes