Thursday 13 December 2012

What I have been up to


Afternoon everyone. I thought I would start sharing my crochet creations here on my blog with you all. I taught myself a couple of months ago (YouTube is so helpful) and I am now well and truly hooked. 

I have been making loads of owl hats and also ear warmers and wristwarmers (fingerless mitts)

Here are just a few things I have made.




The owl hats have been really popular - I do love them a lot.



Here is a little set - owl hat and baby mitts


Cute flower cloche hats 



Really popular ear warmers - perfect for girlies who don't like hats. These are really fashionable at the moment and I still need to make myself one!



.....and some super warm wrist warmers - great for keeping warm and being able to use your mobile.



That's just a little glimpse of what I have been up to. I will start posting my creations here from now on. I have loads of other photos on my crafty Facebook page if you want to look.

Off to finish a hat for a girl at work ... promised I would take it in tonight.

Stay warm xxxxx

5 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW you have been busy these are gorgeous. Caroline xxxx

Loz said...

these are gorgeous Marcea! My little DD 9 months, has a super cute owl beanie just like that!! her's is pale grey with pink and white. Well done teaching yourself! I tried a while ago and could only manage a flower!! love the ear warmer too :)

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Marcea these are fantastic, you have done really well considering you've only just learnt to crochet.

Hugs Julie x

Seafield Jo said...

These are fabulous, I'm not surprised they're popular, they're gorgeous.

Jo x

Claveh said...

Wow, Marcea, these are gorgeous, you are so talented. xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes