Wednesday 12 December 2012

What’s your favourite?

 

 

Good afternoon, what a frosty day it is. I have just woken up – on nights again, sigh. Oh well, not to worry – at least I get to snuggle up in bed all day.

Over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog today we want to know what is your favourite stamp, product or tool. This is really hard for me to choose because I love so many things however I do love my sparkle.

The product I chose was gold Spray & Sparkle by Crafter’s Companion.

03-12.12

I made this box for my niece’s christening gift last weekend. I am so happy with how it turned out. The gold Spray & Sparkle was sprayed on a plain white flower and it really looked gorgeous in real life. Another favourite product is the Ultimate – also by Crafter’s Companion. Talk about easy construction!

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

Products:

*Crafter's Companion SPRAY & SPARKLE GOLD Adhesive 4.2 oz 246910*Core'Dinations GEMSTONES 12 X 12 Pearlescent Finish Cardstock 80# 20 Sheets*s4-235 Spellbinders FANCY TAGS Shapeabilities*7 Gypsies GYPSY MARKET Brads Glitter Felt & Epoxy Flower

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Thanks for looking, have a great week xxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous box... love that big flower.. Was this a template you use for the box?

Caroline said...

WOW this is gorgeous what a beautiful gift. Caroline xxx

krafty-kutz said...

Oh, this is soooooo beautiful sweetie x

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful l can imagine you being so proud of this you should take the credit it truly is beautiful x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous box Marcea ! so very pretty and I love the gold sparkly flower absolutely gorgeous :-)

hope you have a quiet night tonight :-) xx

luv
Lols x x x

Sharon said...

I am sure your niece will be thrilled. The box is beautiful.
Hugs Sharon. x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful gift box.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Stunning little gift box Marcea, the gorgeous embellies finish it of lovely.

Hugs Julie x

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful and what a special gift. xx Flora

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty Marcea, your Niece will treasure it forever I am sure.

Hugs

Jo x

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a stunning gift box, Marcea! Sure to be a treasure. :) And I love anything that sparkles, too... bet this is just amazing in real life! :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous box, Marcea! I love the pretty gingham brown ribbon!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Melissa Bove said...

So beautiful Marcea! Love the shimmer and sparkle it has!! So pretty!!

hugs...

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Marcea...just had to let you know that I totally ADORE your design. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours too. Love it.

Thank you so much for sharing & keep up the great work. Hugs
Lisa

Come & join me at the Dreamtime Pinterest Challenge.
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes